“Great Pub for a family lunch”
Review of The Piccadilly Inn

The Piccadilly Inn
Ranked #1 of 6 Restaurants in Caerwys
Cuisines: British, Pub
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery
Reviewed 30 March 2018

Had a very good lunch with the family all ages catered for. We were made to feel very welcome and the grandchildren loved the attention . Family have recently moved into the area so I can see us returning often

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Me and my partner have visited the Piccadilly a couple of times this week during a nearby cabin stay. During our first visit, we were instantly greeted with a warm welcome from all of the staff, particularly Des, the manager who was even kind enough to give us a lift back to our cabin. Lovely atmosphere with a log fire, excellent food with plenty of choice, a quality selection of gins, and friendly staff. Definitely would recommend a visit.
Thanks to all the team, from Abbie & Adam - we will definitely be back!

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

First time visit, so impressed, gorgeous food, service was fab and great atmosphere. Thank you Tina.

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

I would like to let everyone know how brilliant this pub is. It caters for all my multi allergies for my daughter and myself including GLUTEN and WHEAT, milk, eggs, oats. I am NCGS (non-celiac gluten sensitivity) and i have a lovely meal every time i visit. This pub most definately can cater for COELIAC/ALLERGIES and intolerances. Although no one can give 100% guarantee and i know myself that is impossible to get. I have had absolutly no problem ever accounted for in here. The team within the pub are fab, they go above and beyond to make sure you have a pleasurable experience.

Reviewed 28 March 2018

Had a fab meal tonight. Service was brilliant - thanks Sue for looking after us! Been here before and never dissapointed. Lovely atmosphere too - everyone is very friendly!