“A cup of tea and a sandwich ”
Review of The Town Hall

The Town Hall
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Not cheap for a roast red pepper and gucamole sandwich but a £6.95 I think it was well worth it. It came with crisp and a side salad. The dressing on the salad was one of the best I have ever tasted. A lovely break in the afternoon. We left feeling very refreshed.

Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

Went in here for an afternoon drink after a day out whilst staying in the hotel. Nice ambiance and service was good. Closed at 4.30pm on a Saturday which was a bit early but they did not rush us out.

Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

We went in for a meal , we ordered burger and chips , and quiche and salad. The food was fairly quick to arrive. My partner said the burger was rubbery, and tasteless and the burger bun was dry. The salad and quiche, were ok. We were over all a little disappointed, has we expected more. The staff were pleasent, and the place clean .

Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

The staff in this cafe are very friendly, it's just a shame about the food. I got a scone, which was tiny and kind of.. soggy. I asked for a latte and got a tiny cup of what tasted like dish water. (If you want proper coffee, I later found No.6 cafe near the entrance which sells actual, real coffee that tastes of coffee in a normal sized cup). We also got pizza and salad for my daughter. The pizza was passable and the salad was very nice but the chips were pale and greasy oven chips. It was fairly cheap but personally, I'd rather pay a bit more and eat proper food. It was clean and the toilets were in good order.

Reviewed 5 February 2018

The service was quick and friendly and the food was good quality. £50 for a lunch for four people including beer and wine represents great all round value.