I had the three piece chicken meal last night, and the chicken wasn't warm, and wasn't nearly as good as I remember, not to mention the mash potatoes were horrible. I also had the worst heart burn that I ever had after eating this crap. I'm sure the chicken was old, and bad. I'll never go there again. I wish there was a poison center of some sort to contact on this. Sick as a dog. Not to mention also that it cost about nine bucks, way over priced. I was amazed, since it is just a fast food place. The location of this KFC is in Lockeford CAlifornia
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.