5 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$800
PricelineUS$800
Booking.comUS$800
travelup.comUS$810
CheapTicketsUS$800
Trip.comUS$1,108
1,450 results
All reviews il mulino costa grill adult pool bedroom oceanfront suite kids club the general manager spa treatments juan carlos sunny isles the ritz bal harbour every staff member zero entry beautiful property south florida the entire staff pool staff
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 September 2021

I chose Acqualina Resort Miami for a recent staycation with my grandmother and boy oh boy, it didn’t disappoint.

Acqualina is located in Sunny Isles which is quieter than South Beach, so this property is a perfect choice if you’re looking to relax and recharge. However, it’s pretty close to the upscale Bal Harbour shops so there’s still plenty to do nearby.

Sunny Isles Beach is one of my favorite beaches in South Florida. At Acqualina, there are sumptuous red couches and chaises on the beach to relax on whilst the attentive staff cater to your every whim.

This resort oozes a delightful Mediterranean elegance. Many hotels in Miami are sleek and contemporary, but Acqualina feels more stately. My suite was huge with beautiful ocean views and a full bathroom. I arrived to find a welcome platter of French honey and cheese, as well as a small bottle of cabernet, which was the perfect touch!

One of the main reasons I chose this property was ESPA spa which is widely considered one of the best in Florida. I can confirm that it’s one of the best spas I’ve ever been to. The gorgeous decor makes you feel pampered from the moment you step through the door with its spacious, opulent design. What I love about this spa is that they don’t just offer standalone treatments, but rather top-of-the-line spa journeys that have been carefully designed to help you achieve ultimate relaxation and maximum results.

I also have to mention the Il Mulino New York restaurant where my grandma and I enjoyed an incredible meal. She especially loved the range of appetisers that we had and the fresher-than-fresh seafood.

I’ve travelled all over the world but Acqualina Resort & Spa made my staycation feel every bit as special as a trip overseas. If you’re looking for a property where you can relax and unwind in Miami, I would highly recommend this elegant hotel.

Date of stay: August 2021
Acqualina Resort, Guest Services / Front Office at Acqualina Resort & Residences On The Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2021

Dear Ms. Isabella G,

What a terrific review and thank you so much for gracing us with your presence. It was nothing but a true pleasure and privilege to pamper you and your grandmother and it is with much glee to read that we exceeded expectations. Thank you for highlighting our wonderful ocean views, architecture and our very own ESPA Spa.
We are already looking forward to welcome you back to Acqualina in the future!

Reviewed 8 September 2021

We recently had the pleasure of spending 4 nights at Acqualina in a classic oceanfront suite, room 1908. Our experience truly could not have been better. The property is stunning, extremely clean and well cared for. We dined in the Costa Grill, Mulino, Ke-Uh, and AC and all had excellent food. The best part however was the service. We have been fortunate enough to stay at some very nice 5 star properties in the past but none had a staff as excellent as Acqualina. Everyone and I mean everyone we encountered was friendly, attentive, polite, helpful...you name it they were great! The staff at Acqualina really seem to love what they do and you can feel that with each and every interaction. My family and I would like to give a special thank you to Ion, Cameron, Natalie, and Devon. Thank you for helping make our trip a great one. We will definitely be returning in large part due to your service. We can't wait to return!

Room tip: classic ocean view suite was outstanding.

Dear ChrisfC2905QY,

Thank you for choosing Acqualina Resort and Residences on the Beach! We are thrilled to read that you love the resort and had the chance to experience all of our wonderful restaurants! We appreciate all the details included in your feedback and we would like to assure you that all your comments were shared with our incredible Dream Makers. We cannot wait to have an opportunity to welcome you back!

Reviewed 7 September 2021

Everyone deserves to travel and have the experience I had at Acqualina. My husband and I went for our 1 year anniversary/babymoon and decided to splurge because we got married during covid and had a lot of travel restrictions. We told the hotel about why we were visiting and they made sure they welcomed us with open arms. Every staff member from our server at the grill to the elevator guy treated us like royalty. I’ve never been treated so wonderfully in my life. Zeta and one of her team members even hand delivered us a babymoon gift while at our seats on the beach and needless to say I couldn’t help but crying happy tears. There’s too many staff names to mention about going above and beyond but this was the best trip I’ve ever been on. Oh and the food is amazingggg-poolside, Il Mulhino and the grill, you can’t go wrong

Whether you travel often or not at all, YOU MUST VISIT. It’s worth every penny

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Victoria Bilenko, Other at Acqualina Resort & Residences On The Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2021

Dear Marialacovara,

Thank you very much for choosing Acqualina Resort & Residences to celebrate your 1 year anniversary and babymoon! We are so happy to know that your stay with us was such a memorable one!

Thank you also for highlighting our devoted team members! We will pass along all the compliments to Zeta as we are so proud to have such a dedicated dream maker on our team! We are also glad you enjoyed our food and beverage options here in Acqualina!

We cannot wait to welcome you back in the near future for many other occasions!

Victoria Bilenko

Reviewed 6 September 2021

We arrived at a beautiful property, friendly and an easy check-in process, our room was exquisite. You are among professionals who will make your experience memorable. The concierge is the best! Very knowledgeable and worldly in their approach to the travel industry. The highlight of our stay was the spa, the spa individuals were so nice and sweet. They booked us for a facial the next day, the private pool was relaxing and you happen to have a lovely sea breeze. Definitely the organic tea is my favorite, however, I tried the vanilla tea as well. All the way around, wonderful! Have a great vacation and enjoy a short visit to the Bal Harbour Shops. Bon Voyage.

Date of stay: September 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Sadaf K,

Thank you very much for choosing Acqualina Resort & Residences on the beach! We are thrilled to learn that your stay with us was enjoyable! Thank you very much for all the compliments extended to our team members and resort facilities. It’s truly a pleasure reading all your kind words!

The entire Acqualina family is looking forward to welcome you back soon!

Victoria Bilenko

Reviewed 5 September 2021 via mobile

My wife And I are here right now for our 1 year anniversary and babymoon. From the day i called to book the trip until now its been the best customer service we have ever encountered. Special shout to Cameron, Leo, Anely, Chef Ed, Jorge, Arthur, and the concierges.. These are just a few people who have made the first day better. I mentioned it was a special trip for us while making the reservation and they even surprised us with a few extra goodies for us and the baby. We travel a lot in and out of the country and this is the best experience we have personally ever shared. As you can see i don't leave many reviews but no place deserves a better review than Acqualina and there staff.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Acqualina Resort, Guest Services / Front Office at Acqualina Resort & Residences On The Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2021

Dear Lac013,

Thank you very much for choosing Acqualina Resort and Residences on the Beach for such special occasions. We were thrilled to learn that your overall experience has been delightful so far.
It brings us joy to read about your recognition of our devoted Dream Makers! We have already shared you kind compliments with every team member.
We very much look forward to welcome you back home away from home!