This is my first review ever this has got to be the most over ratted hotel in Miami. We paid for oceanfront rooms and got views of the ocean, we went with the family and were forced to stay in different rooms we were terribly disappointed from the time we were checked in, the management did try to fix the problem still it wasn't up to the mark and our expectations. The pool is really small and not very clean either. A big no no for this resort.
Please think twice before booking this resort....
Stayed December, 2011.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated midway between Miami and Fort Lauderdale, Marenas Beach Resort enjoys a desirable location on a glorious 2.5 mile stretch of pristine white sand in Florida's French Riviera of Sunny Isles Beach. Combining classic and contemporary styling to make up its design, Marenas offers a combination of rooms and suites each with views of the glistening Atlantic Ocean and Intracoastal Waterways ideal for family retreats or an intimate couple's getaway. As a member of Benchmark's Hotels and Resorts, Personal Luxury collection Marenas is sure to exceed your expectations. In addition, newly redesigned event space to span over 10,000 square feet of flexible indoor and outdoor function areas with breath taking panoramic views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Marenas Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marenas Hotel Sunny Isles Beach
- Meridien Sunny Isles Beach
- Le Meridien Sunny Isles Beach
- Sunny Isles Beach Meridien
- Sunny Isles Beach Le Meridien