“Morning coffee & cannoli ”
Review of Albi's Table

Albi's Table
Ranked #1 of 157 Restaurants in Cronulla
Price range: US$6 - US$22
Reviewed 16 February 2016 via mobile

A very pleasant stop for coffee & homemade cannoli. Was as good as we had on our trips to Italy. We'll be back for dinner one night as the staff were also so friendly and attentive - happy for me to practise my Italian with them. It was fairly quiet another day we walked past around lunchtime but we wish them well as the other reviews sound good too.

2  Thank NotMolly

Reviewed 31 January 2016 via mobile

We chanced on Albi's Table on our way to the movies. What a find!
The food was delicious, the spaghetti marinara had so much seafood in it & the sauce rich & tasty. I had the garlic prawns, cooked perfectly & again the sauce was exquisite. My only complaint was with the accompanying bread. I would have preferred something to soak up the sauce with, what I got was almost like a dry biscuit.
The service was great, the very cute, young Italian waiter was efficient & friendly & couldn't have provided better service. Looking forward to trying more of the menu.

3  Thank Deb P
Reviewed 24 January 2016 via mobile

I heard about this restaurant and decided to try it with my girlfriend:we chose the degustation menu (5 entrees,two pasta dishes,one or two mains,cannoli and a FANTASTIC tiramisu) and the food was delicious,authentic italian recipes!!!!
A special thanks to Jimmy that made us feel just like at home back in Italy.
If you are nearby you should REALLY give it a try!

3  Thank Salvatore D
Reviewed 22 January 2016

Cronulla is not known for great restaurant experiences and what is there survives purely on walk bye's who have no idea.
Now Albi's is different we had a surprisingly excellent meal in every way with great service in a relaxed atmosphere.

The restaurant will be refurbished soon giving the dining experience more ambiance which will be great. The mains are very well priced and very Italian and with the benefit of BYO the experience is cost effective.
If you want a beer it's also BYO so do forget if you make the journey. We cannot praise this new restaurant enough and it puts other more established outlets to shame.
Thanks Albi's Table keep doing what you do best.

3  Thank Hankmacartney
Reviewed 21 January 2016 via mobile

Had a surprise meal at Albi's Restaurant. Very Italian! Amazing grilled octopus so tender and tasty. All pasta - spaghetti - linguine - bread - deserts made in house. Service was excellent definitely eating here again.

2  Thank Bluepole