Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews home away from home chauffeur service mod cons business travel lounge room serviced apartment highest quality mercedes benz office gym amenities sydney hospital comfort surgery laundry furnishings
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 June 2020

I have been staying in GLS for quite some time now. I have been staying in Sydney for business travel. With the COVID restrictions back in my country, I couldn’t even fly back home and I was really concerned as to where I would have to stay. But Good Life Suites was open and fully functional throughout these tough times. They did not convert this place into a quarantine centre like many other hotels which also gave me some piece of mind. I was able to freely move around within the building, eat the breakfast provided and use the common areas. This nice and peaceful place also has helped me keep my mental health during so much of work from home pressure. The people as usual always have a smile and they treat you very well. This is the perfect place to stay, especially now, if you are travelling for business!

Date of stay: June 2020
Reviewed 18 May 2020

We recently had to travel to Sydney unexpectedly to enable my son to have urgent surgery on his knee. Due to Covid-19 this surgery had been delayed for 8 weeks during which time my son had been unable to walk, sit or stand for long without significant pain. We rang Good Life suites as I had stayed their a couple of times for work and had always loved the quiet, comfortable and luxurious accommodation and excellent customer service. To say the good people at Good Life where extremely accommodating would be an understatement. They looked after us all like we were family. Immediately on finding out the reason for our trip they offered a late checkout or an extra night so we could wait in comfort until my son was discharged, which turned out to be an enormous benefit as he was not discharged until 7pm that night. At every moment of out stay Zoi and his team went the extra mile to ensure we were comfortable and well looked after. The Good Life suites truely are a home away from home where every member of staff is genuine in their desire to ensure you enjoy your stay. They carefully manage the delicate balance of being attentive whilst also preserving your privacy.

Good life suites will always be my go to place whenever I travel to Sydney.

Date of stay: May 2020
2  Thank Belinda C
Reviewed 17 March 2020

This serviced apartment is a blessing for weary travellers staying away from home for a prolonged period. Good location; Free healthy breakfast, office drop off, hygienic and lovely management team, I don’t I could’ve asked for more. You can’t go wrong with GLS.

Date of stay: March 2020
Reviewed 11 January 2020

There is a reason this place has not one rating under excellent. Owners are friendly, flexible, accommodating and generous. Very affordable for long stays. The rooms are great quality and easy to live in.

Date of stay: January 2020
Reviewed 11 November 2019

I stayed here for almost 4 months and it would be unfair to say that it is a hotel when it is truly a home away from home. The fact that I was actually away from my folks for a long time, these guys made sure I felt home from cooking soup for me when I was unwell to dropping me to office everyday. They have all the amenities you'd want - breakfast, fruits, gym, lounge room, library, etc. Definitely recommend it for all business trips no matter where your office is because you will have a chauffeur service :)

Date of stay: April 2019