Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews home away from home chauffeur service mod cons business travel lounge room serviced apartment highest quality mercedes benz office gym amenities sydney hospital comfort surgery laundry furnishings
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 December 2020

I had to travel to Sydney as my daughter was having some surgery. I booked GLS as it was one of the venues recommended by the hospital. So very lucky I took up the recommendation from the hospital, from the moment we arrived we were made to feel so welcome and that nothing was a problem. The room cannot be faulted and is absolutely pristine; also loved the additional mod cons (mood lighting; keyless entry etc). Post surgery we returned to the GLS; the management made contact with me to offer me an additional 2 nights free of charge should my daughter not be up for travel. I was blown away by their generosity and their above and way beyond care. Thankfully I did not have to take up their kind offer and we able to travel however I am a fully fledged GLS fan. As a rule, I don't write many reviews however I cannot be selfish and keep this place a secret - check it out, you won't regret it.

Date of stay: December 2020
Reviewed 21 November 2020

I have stayed in GLS for few months and there won't be warmer place to be. The host is amazing, very well furnished rooms with all amenities available. Excellent staff and amazing service. The place makes you feel at home in Sydney.

Date of stay: March 2020
Reviewed 30 September 2020

I have been staying in GLS for a few months now (on business). The amenities are excellent and the place is well maintained; location is good with access to all the nearby restaurants / grocers and the CBD is only a 10 minutes drive from the hotel. I feel at home here with great hospitality from Zoi and his support staff. You cannot go wrong with Good Life Suites!

Date of stay: August 2020
Reviewed 7 June 2020

I have been staying in GLS for quite some time now. I have been staying in Sydney for business travel. With the COVID restrictions back in my country, I couldn’t even fly back home and I was really concerned as to where I would have to stay. But Good Life Suites was open and fully functional throughout these tough times. They did not convert this place into a quarantine centre like many other hotels which also gave me some piece of mind. I was able to freely move around within the building, eat the breakfast provided and use the common areas. This nice and peaceful place also has helped me keep my mental health during so much of work from home pressure. The people as usual always have a smile and they treat you very well. This is the perfect place to stay, especially now, if you are travelling for business!

Date of stay: June 2020
Reviewed 18 May 2020

We recently had to travel to Sydney unexpectedly to enable my son to have urgent surgery on his knee. Due to Covid-19 this surgery had been delayed for 8 weeks during which time my son had been unable to walk, sit or stand for long without significant pain. We rang Good Life suites as I had stayed their a couple of times for work and had always loved the quiet, comfortable and luxurious accommodation and excellent customer service. To say the good people at Good Life where extremely accommodating would be an understatement. They looked after us all like we were family. Immediately on finding out the reason for our trip they offered a late checkout or an extra night so we could wait in comfort until my son was discharged, which turned out to be an enormous benefit as he was not discharged until 7pm that night. At every moment of out stay Zoi and his team went the extra mile to ensure we were comfortable and well looked after. The Good Life suites truely are a home away from home where every member of staff is genuine in their desire to ensure you enjoy your stay. They carefully manage the delicate balance of being attentive whilst also preserving your privacy.

Good life suites will always be my go to place whenever I travel to Sydney.

Date of stay: May 2020