Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews home away from home mod cons self contained fantastic stay highest quality place feels like home feel homely comfort amenities hospital sydney apartment surgery essentials furnishings
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 November 2021

I stayed at GLS for over 6 months and this place feels like home. The comfort of the room is perfect and a lot of thought has gone into making it feel homely and furnishings are of the highest quality.
Zoi and Craige have been very welcoming and incredibly helpful with my stay.
Good Life Suites is a must and I highly recommend it. A few weeks ago my son stayed there for a week following my recommendation. It will be a place to go to for him as well when the need arises. I miss the time I spent there and will diffidently go back there.

Date of stay: December 2020
Reviewed 18 March 2021

I have been staying at GLS for over 6 months and this place feels like home. The comfort of the room is perfect and a lot of thought has gone into making it feel homely and furnishings are of the highest quality.
Zoi and his team have been very welcoming and incredibly helpful with my stay.
Good Life Suites is a must and I highly recommend it.

Date of stay: September 2020
Reviewed 16 December 2020

I had to travel to Sydney as my daughter was having some surgery. I booked GLS as it was one of the venues recommended by the hospital. So very lucky I took up the recommendation from the hospital, from the moment we arrived we were made to feel so welcome and that nothing was a problem. The room cannot be faulted and is absolutely pristine; also loved the additional mod cons (mood lighting; keyless entry etc). Post surgery we returned to the GLS; the management made contact with me to offer me an additional 2 nights free of charge should my daughter not be up for travel. I was blown away by their generosity and their above and way beyond care. Thankfully I did not have to take up their kind offer and we able to travel however I am a fully fledged GLS fan. As a rule, I don't write many reviews however I cannot be selfish and keep this place a secret - check it out, you won't regret it.

Date of stay: December 2020
Reviewed 21 November 2020

I have stayed in GLS for few months and there won't be warmer place to be. The host is amazing, very well furnished rooms with all amenities available. Excellent staff and amazing service. The place makes you feel at home in Sydney.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 30 September 2020

I have been staying in GLS for a few months now (on business). The amenities are excellent and the place is well maintained; location is good with access to all the nearby restaurants / grocers and the CBD is only a 10 minutes drive from the hotel. I feel at home here with great hospitality from Zoi and his support staff. You cannot go wrong with Good Life Suites!

Date of stay: August 2020