All reviewsgrand pianositting roomthought of everythingjilldvdsvegemitebedroomtvsydneytowelsferrycomfort
Reviewed 12 December 2016

We stayed at 101 Addison Road Bed & Breakfast for 5 days in November, 2016. This is a fantastic location and value. The room and house is very clean - you essentially have a small "house" (excluding kitchen) to yourself as the host tends to only accommodate one party at a time. There are tea/coffee and biscuits available at all times and the ample breakfast is served in a great setting. Jill is a refined host with great taste. The B&B is about a 10 minute walk from the Manly ferry terminal, but Jill offered to pick us up and drop us off on arrival and departure. The ferry ride is a splendid 30 minutes to Circular Quay. We would choose this location over any Hotel in the Sydney CBD area. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Jill C, Owner at 101 Addison Road Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2017

Thank you so much for your generous review. It was lovely having you to stay. The ferry ride I agree, is an absolute joy....and a good value way to see our beautiful Sydney Harbour. Hope you'll return one day.

Reviewed 1 October 2016

My husband and I spent 3 wonderful nights in this beautifully restored Bed & Breakfast. Perfectly situated only a short walk down to the beach or Manly center the house is decorated with fine attention to detail. A spacious bedroom with every thing you need, comfortable and relaxing. The separate lounge, homely with fridge and coffee and tea making facilities and special snacks provided a space just to unwind. As a host Jill was very welcoming, considerate and kind and provided the best breakfast each morning. We will certainly go back. Cheryl and Mike from Melbourne

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Jill C, Owner at 101 Addison Road Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2016

Thank you Cheryl and Mike for your very generous review. It was a pleasure having you to stay : I look forward to welcoming you again another time.

Reviewed 13 April 2016

We spent 5 nights at this lovely B & B. We were very comfortable and appreciated the privacy. Loved the access to additional rooms. You have access to the living and dining areas. Daily breakfast was great as well. Felt more like staying in a private home. Manly is the best kept secret. It is merely a 30 minute ferry ride to Sydney and 1 block from the beautiful Manly Beach, quaint shops and many cafes. Loved our stay here and would surely recommend to all.

Stayed: April 2016

Thank you. Your review is much appreciated. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay and all that Manly has to offer. It is a very special place. Jill

Reviewed 24 March 2016

The accommodation is a beautifully restored and decorated Australian house. I had a large Bedroom with every thing I needed, got a good nights sleep every night. there is a separate lounge with flat screen television and DVD player with many DVDs, also in the lounge is a dinning area fridge and coffee and tea making facilities. Bathroom with shower and bath with separate WC. there is also a 2nd bedroom for families.
Your host Jill is warm welcoming considerate and very kind making your stay memorable. the location couldn't be better only a short walk down to the beach and Manly. Apart from towels, Dressing gowns and beach towels are available. I didn't want to leave so I booked for next year.

Stayed: February 2016

Thank you so much for such a generous review Mick. I've been so slow with my reply that you have already returned ! Off swimming and getting back that tan! You're always very welcome and I'm sure your Manly family must love having you to visit. Jill

Reviewed 9 February 2016

My husband and I have now been three times to 101 Addison Road. Though we live in another suburb of Sydney, we come here to talk and review decisions in our lives. And to enjoy the sea!
It is one of our favorite places to stay anywhere in the world. The house itself is beautiful, beautifully restored and decorated. We especially enjoy the large lounge room/parlour--which has very comfortable sofas and a grand piano at one end--for conversation, reading, tv, music making. On our most recent visit we also very much enjoyed sitting outside in the little front garden.
Jill's breakfasts are excellent, and we help ourselves to tea and biscuits in the afternoon.

The other important thing to say is that the B and B is exquisitely located. An easy walk to Manly's main ocean beach, another easy walk to Shelly Beach/Fairy Bower, and an only slightly longer walk to the Corso and the Harbour side. All of Manly's many attractions are readily accesible. And yet whatever the bustle down in the commercial area, Addison Road itself is quiet and peaceful.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Maggie G

Thank you Maggie & Tony for such a generous review. It is always a pleasure having you to stay. It inspires me what you do so I try and do the same over a holiday. Till next time....
best wishes, Jill