“Not fot us!!”

Price range: US$15 - US$49
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Manly
Description: Criniti's restaurants are proud to be serving Sydney, Newcastle & Melbourne with the best Italian pizza & pasta in Australia, as voted by you! Our menu is a fusion of traditional, authentic Italian using Criniti family recipes & modern Australian dishes from steaks & burgers, to seafood platters & gourmet salads. With over 300 items on our menu, we have something for every taste, craving and lifestyle. When you're here, you're family!
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Sorry but was looking for an Italian dinner date place to take my sweetheart and didn’t realise this place was a screaming family restaurant or rather a crèche....
Bailed out and walked away from the door without claiming our reservation. Doh!!

2  Thank beazley2018

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Was so excited to spend my birthday with friends, booking ahead. When we arrived no one addressed us until I asked a waitress for help eventually. When sat down we waited there for about 15 minutes until again I had to ask someone to order a drink. Again I sat there with closed menus, with a drink finished for about 10 minutes and no one came - I grabbed a waiter who seemed uninterested and put my food order in. To be fair, food came quiet quick and was average restraunt food. Prices were very expensive. There was no removal of any plates or old cups the whole time I sat there. When i requested the bill and wrote down a 15% tip as I felt was required in my opinion of etiquette they became a lot more accommodating, and were happy to close the bill quickly. Pretty disappointed. Although damm good cocktails.

1  Thank Britney S
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We walked out after waiting 15 minutes for service!
Shame on you Criniti’s; there really is no excuse for overlooking a table on a slow Wednesday evening!
No one asked us if we would like drinks. No one asked us if we were ready to order food. A couple of girls that walked in 10 minutes after us, were attended to immediately.
I don’t care how good the food may be or how good the location is, when customers are overlooked without an apology then a business does not deserve their custom!
Pity... our party of 4 was very hungry!

1  Thank 4_Aussies_in_Texas
Reviewed 13 June 2018

A busy restaurant and very noisy. I ordered a Chicken risotto which was very under seasoned. the portion was huge so I didn't finish it. As I was eating alone I did feel that I was shoved in a corner and forgotten about which I wouldn't deem as good service.. in general if you want a good portion of pasta then this is an OK place..

1  Thank PerlinaPD
Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

Fantastic menu!
Fabulous heart warming finger licking lip smacking food
Service with a smile