Overall nice stay.
However a few points I would like to mention:
Unfortunately the water in the toilet in my room was running constantly. After 3 attempts to fix it I got to move into a different room. Reception was extremely nice.
Even in the 6th floor I could hear the traffic from the road - thank god for ear plugs. Soundproof glass like in Europe would have been nice!
I missed a gym in the hotel - and I was not prepared to walk 15min down the road and 15min back...30min extra in the morning is too much.
Breakfast buffet - could be nicer. Often the food had no signs. Maybe Strawberry jam, or Raspberry....??
Dinner tasted nice - portions are fairly small. So I balanced the missing calories with beer :)
Loved the networking event - thank you Sky!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mercure Sydney Parramatta offers spacious and contemporary 4 star accommodation on the fringe of Parramatta CBD. Attending an event? We are in prime position opposite Rosehill Gardens, a 10 minute drive from Sydney Olympic Park and only a short distance to Parramatta City Raceway and Eastern Creek. Mercure Parramatta is the perfect place to relax with our welcoming M Restaurant and Bar open 7 days. With suites and interconnecting rooms why not bring the kids along they will love the use of our Pool, spa and tennis courts on site. So what are you waiting for? ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Accorhotels.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Mercure Sydney Parramatta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Sydney Parramatta Hotel Rosehill
- Mercure Hotel Sydney Parramatta
- Mercure Hotel Rosehill
- Mercure Sydney Parramatta Rosehill