Mercure Sydney Parramatta
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Mantra Parramatta(Parramatta)
SKYE Hotel Suites(Parramatta)
  • Pool
All reviewsacross the roadrosehill racecourseroom was cleanbowling clubgood sizenext morningfast food outletsconvenient locationbusiness staybar and restaurantnice stayroom servicebuffet breakfastcar parkchecking outreception staffmini bar
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 October 2017

We picked this hotel for our weekend visit to Sydney. It suited our purpose very well. Conveniently located close to all the places we needed to go - a birthday party in Carlingford, a spot of shopping at the Westfield Parramatta and a oh-so-good South Indian vegetarian breakfast at Saravana Bhavan. Check-in and check out were quick and easy. We especially appreciated the availability of parking within the property.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Joleen H, General Manager at Mercure Sydney Parramatta, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2017

Dear HeeTunWong,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write your review of Mercure Sydney Parramatta.
I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and found us to be in such a convenient location.
I hope that you have the chance to return again soon and we look forward to welcoming you back then.

Reviewed 30 September 2017

We really enjoyed staying here. We arrived early, with the expectation to just drop our bags off, but were told that we could go straight to our room as it was ready. The staff were wonderful. We parked our car with ease. Breakfast the following morning was brilliant.

1  Thank BTinkerman
Joleen H, General Manager at Mercure Sydney Parramatta, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2017

Dear BTinkerman,
Thank you for taking the time to leave your review of Mercure Sydney Parramatta. I am delighted to read that you had a great stay and received great service from our wonderful team.
We hope to welcome you back again soon.
Kindest regards

Reviewed 25 September 2017

I didn't arrive until quite late on the night of my stay and was met by the very pleasant, enthusiastic Dana who greeted me warmly and asked about my day. She continued to chat away about the restaurant, the hotel, breakfast etc and to be honest was a total delight.

I teach customer service, communication and behaviour in another industry and was very impressed with this young woman - she set my expectations for the hotel from the get and go, which were met on the whole. My room was clean and spacious and my dinner in the restaurant was good and so was the service.

I'd stay here again if I was in this part of town.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Joleen H, General Manager at Mercure Sydney Parramatta, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2017

Dear TracyP1965,
Thank you for taking the time to leave such a lovely review. We are delighted you enjoyed your stay and were so warmly greeted by Dana, who is a real asset to our team.
Thank you again for the review, I hope we get the opportunity to welcome you again soon.

Reviewed 25 September 2017

Stayed here in September on a multi-night work trip. It's clearly an old hotel but its comfortable, clean, with decent size rooms.

Nothing stood out as an issue other than the fact the hotel is starting to look run down.

(1) The entrance to the car park was clearly built when Datsun 120Y's rulled the road - its stupidly tight...
(2) The reception areas as a disused water feature which is kind of sad
(3) The rooms are spacious but are clearly lacking some maintenance love - best not look at the exhaust fan in the bathroom...

Overall its a comfortable hotel. It's not outstanding, but its not the worst in the area. At least there is a supermarket, bottle shop, and chemist over the road!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Mark P

Dear MarkP,
Thank you for taking the time to leave your review, it sounds like you arrived mid renovation of our Lobby while our water feature was turned off for painting, I am pleased to say that it is back up and flowing now. The good news is that the refurbishment of the Lobby is also underway in our guest rooms.
I hope you have the opportunity to return again soon.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

We stayed at this property overnight, didn't arrive until after midnight but check in was smooth and fast, no issues. Room was very comfortable as were beds. Breakfast was included in our rate which made it great value for money. Breakfast was great! Such a big variety of food. The customer service we received from this hotel was something that is very rare these days. Every staff member was very friendly and was very happy to help when we requested information. Pool, tennis court and giant chess was a hit with our 12 year old son. Property was clean and parking was easy. Highly recommended. Thank you for making our stay enjoyable :)

Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Joleen H, General Manager at Mercure Sydney Parramatta, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2017

Dear Lozihope,
Thank you for talking the time to leave such a lovely review of your stay.
It is wonderful to read that there were some real highlights and I am especially proud of my team here who always strive to provide excellent customer service.
Thanks again for your review and we look forward to welcoming you and your family back again soon.