US$85
Waldorf Parramatta Apartment Hotel(Rosehill)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$70
Official Hotel Site
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$92/night.

US$73
US$53
Priceline
Savings alert! 38% below average rates

The price you found is 38% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$86/night.

Mantra Parramatta(Parramatta)(Great Value!)
US$87
US$84
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Meriton Suites George Street, Parramatta(Parramatta)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$61
  • Pool
Holiday Inn Parramatta(Parramatta)(Great Value!)
US$85
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$98/night.

Meriton Suites Church Street, Parramatta(Parramatta)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$75
US$67
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$105/night.

PARKROYAL Parramatta(Parramatta)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$149
US$144
US$87
  • Restaurant
All reviewsacross the roadrosehill racecoursebowling clubgood sizecomfortable hotelfast foodconvenient locationbusiness staybuffet breakfastnice stayroom servicecar parkchecking outmini barreception stafftrain stationolympic park
Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

As soon as I arrived, the welcome by the staff was genuinely warm and friendly. That set the tome for the entire experience. When I ordered room service and asked for an item to be left off my meal due to allergies, I was immediately offered an alternative at no cost. Parking was added as a complementary service despite a $15 sign. The room was also clean and spacious and I loved the pillow menu. The hotel is positioned about 2kms from the Parramatta centre which ensured a peaceful evening too. Overall great experience and highly recommended.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Joleen H, General Manager at Mercure Sydney Parramatta, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2017

Dear Maria L,

I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay and received such wonderful service from the team.

Thank you for taking the time to leave such lovely feedback.

We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for 3 nights on business.
The location is good, breakfast was okay.

They do not provide drinking water in the room, no cup to keep your toothbrush, and the room and showers feel outdated. The parking is also charged extra even for the guests.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Joleen H, Guest Relations Manager at Mercure Sydney Parramatta, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2017

Dear kirantnath,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review about your recent stay at Mercure Sydney Parramatta. We are delighted to announce that we are mid renovations and once complete, our rooms and bathrooms will all have a fresh new feel.

We do hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 4 October 2017

We picked this hotel for our weekend visit to Sydney. It suited our purpose very well. Conveniently located close to all the places we needed to go - a birthday party in Carlingford, a spot of shopping at the Westfield Parramatta and a oh-so-good South Indian vegetarian breakfast at Saravana Bhavan. Check-in and check out were quick and easy. We especially appreciated the availability of parking within the property.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Joleen H, General Manager at Mercure Sydney Parramatta, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2017

Dear HeeTunWong,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write your review of Mercure Sydney Parramatta.
I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and found us to be in such a convenient location.
I hope that you have the chance to return again soon and we look forward to welcoming you back then.
Kind regards

Reviewed 30 September 2017

We really enjoyed staying here. We arrived early, with the expectation to just drop our bags off, but were told that we could go straight to our room as it was ready. The staff were wonderful. We parked our car with ease. Breakfast the following morning was brilliant.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
1  Thank BTinkerman
Joleen H, General Manager at Mercure Sydney Parramatta, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2017

Dear BTinkerman,
Thank you for taking the time to leave your review of Mercure Sydney Parramatta. I am delighted to read that you had a great stay and received great service from our wonderful team.
We hope to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 25 September 2017

I didn't arrive until quite late on the night of my stay and was met by the very pleasant, enthusiastic Dana who greeted me warmly and asked about my day. She continued to chat away about the restaurant, the hotel, breakfast etc and to be honest was a total delight.

I teach customer service, communication and behaviour in another industry and was very impressed with this young woman - she set my expectations for the hotel from the get and go, which were met on the whole. My room was clean and spacious and my dinner in the restaurant was good and so was the service.

I'd stay here again if I was in this part of town.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Joleen H, General Manager at Mercure Sydney Parramatta, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2017

Dear TracyP1965,
Thank you for taking the time to leave such a lovely review. We are delighted you enjoyed your stay and were so warmly greeted by Dana, who is a real asset to our team.
Thank you again for the review, I hope we get the opportunity to welcome you again soon.
Kind regards