“very traditional thai cusine. we get take away regularly and always finish the lot.”
Review of Marloi Thai

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Marloi Thai
Ranked #10 of 19 Restaurants in Emerald
Reviewed 6 May 2018

We go there with kids and family or meet mates on other nights. Love the service and friendly attitude of owners. A regular !

Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

A little conspicuous from the outside with its array of ornaments and decorations we entered with caution. This been the only restaurant open in town at 9.30pm and more than willing to serve six ravenous adults, we settled in for the taste test. The menu was simple and if you wanted to make adjustments to the chilli heat of your food they did. We ordered and within ten minutes the food arrived, delivered by our gregarious waitress. Well let’s say we were lost for words, the food was brilliant. The flavour of each dish was unique and when they say hot they mean hot. My friend is in intensive care this morning with an ice pack on his, I will let you guess that. Great place, great food and well priced. Thank you

Reviewed 3 March 2018

Marloi Thai is a hidden gem that offers exquisite (and authentic) cuisine, as well as outstanding customer service at very good prices.

My partner and I visited on Valentine's day. Despite no prior booking, the staff were able to seat us in a timely manner, right next to a big floral arrangement (which was quite lovely!).

I ordered a coconut rice to share, Chicken Massamun and coconut ice cream for dessert. All of it was simply divine! I would highly recommend, especially as all of it (plus my partner's meal) came to under $40! There was even leftovers for the next day.

I cannot recommend this place enough; delicious food, great service, lovely setting and not too busy. If you haven't been already, definitely give it a shot! If there was a Marloi Thai in Pakenham, my partner and I would go weekly.

Reviewed 12 October 2017

A group of us went to Marloi Thai
Shop 3, 348 Belgrave Gembrook Rd, Emerald, Victoria Daniel the owner and the staff were excellent with there services and i could not Fault the place... The Food was Fantastic and the place was spotless... serving's were plenty very nice atmosphere and the is a very good Wine and beer and spirits menu And Great Value for your dollar!!!...This place is a must to visit!... Cheers Winston.

Reviewed 4 October 2017

I went to Marloi Thai for a birthday party and was a little apprehensive as I don't usually enjoy Thai food. I ordered the Chicken Massamun curry (with coconut rice) and it was simply divine! I was so impressed with the deliciousness of the food; I kept eating it even though I was full. I was shocked when the entire meal for my partner and I came in at under $40 for the two of us. This place is incredible value for money!

The venue itself is quite lovely and the husband/wife pair are truly sweet individuals. I cant wait for my next trip there!

1  Thank AshleighJade141