“Great fish and chips”

Add it.
Bills Fishshop
Ranked #10 of 19 Restaurants in Emerald
Reviewed 2 April 2018

My partner and I have been looking at buying another fish and chip shop we stopped at Bills checking out the competition and boy what a eye opener a very small shop and not much to look at but the staff where friendly and the fish was excellent the fish was of a high standard and the batter was made with a different type of flour which gives it a crispy batter the chips I would say are home made and that is rare now days , we also tried a potato cake also excellent the seafood stick was a bit soft but don't get me wrong still excellent Over all well worth a visit for lunch or dinner

Reviewed 15 September 2017

Known to our kids as Uncle Bills, the staff always go out of their way to make you feel welcome. Don't expect greasy fish and chips or limp burgers, every meal is beautifully made, whether it is grilled fish that is perfectly done, or a Steak Sandwich or Hamburger with the lot that is a complete meal that tastes like home cooking, you can be sure that you will come away feeling well looked after

Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

The best chips around real old school the fish is fresh and his burgers are also nice he makes his own chips not from a plastic bag of frozen chips his potato cakes are crispy and yummy he he wraps chips in paper not a box in a bag well recommended.

Reviewed 24 May 2017

Lost count of how many times we have visited Bils. Always great fish portions in crispy batter, fresh crispy chips. What more could you ask from a fish and chip shop. Wouldn't go anywhere else.

Reviewed 29 January 2017

Afternoon tripping about builds an appetite & we went to Bill's Fish & Chips on a whim for a mid afternoon snack, and were pleasantly surprised by a very nice feed of chips. Bill was very chatty and I learnt he had run the shop for over three decades.
Very clean establishment providing crisp chips & one I would highly recommend. I would have loved to have tried the fish & souvlaki, but that will have to be another day.