“Really good food, but pricey”

No Way Jose's Cantina
Ranked #20 of 134 Restaurants in Morristown
Reviewed 10 July 2018

The food here is very good, especially the fajitas. They have a great wait staff. I don't like that they do a reward card that is supposed to have 10% off, and then not honor it. We eat here a lot, and it is my favorite place in Morristown to eat, but I get mad everytime I try to use the reward card and them not give the discount, especially since I do leave more than a 20% tip each time.

Reviewed 7 July 2018

We stopped at No Way Jose's Cantina in Mo-town. It was rainy so we had some time to kill and wanted Mexican food. The service is slow and a little below average. Our meals were very good. I am not a big fan of their salsa, which is more like pico de Gallo. However, their cheese dip is pretty doggone good. I just wish their service was a little better organized.

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

Everything about this place is just ok. The Chips and salsa, tacos, burritos and chimichangas. I love Mexican food and this place wasn't horrible but I would say Taco Bells tacos taste better. There are many Mexican Restaurants in Morristown that beat this place hands down. We went twice because anyone can have a bad day. Just overall its OK.

Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

Thin crispy chips and delicious chunky salsa were a great start to our delicious meal! The chicken fajita burrito was fabulous.

Reviewed 18 May 2018 via mobile

Brionna, my server, helped me choose between 3 items. I expected her to recommend the higher prices menu options, but she chose the least expensive option (ultimate tacos) with an upgrade to steak. She said that is what she liked. I ordered what she suggested and it was awesome. I could only eat one so the other came home. She was not only great at keeping my unsweet tea refilled, but the salsa bowl never went dry either. Excellent service, Brionna! I will be back.