“Worse D&D ever”
Review of Dunkin' Donuts

Dunkin' Donuts
Reviewed 12 May 2018

Its pretty bad when you go into a coffee shop to get a hot coffee and are told Sorry we have no coffee it will be a while! Im used to having the order ready in less than 5 mins not 25 mins ! The worse Dunkin Donuts ever

Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

They are always out of something. It never fails. Whether it’s drink wise or food, they are always saying they are out. We made a family day out and my daughter rarely gets to eat donuts so she was excited for a treat and LOVES Munchkins. This was not the first time they have been out. You would think they would keep more in stock since they are a busier store. We are tired of wasting our time. They definitely lost loyal customers here.

Reviewed 1 March 2018

I'm not picking on our loved local branch. DD is crap, some Yankee invention poorly executed each day all around this nation. The coffee is good but I'd rather just save the calories for KK.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

I have been there 3 mornings in one week and have yet to place an order. They don't have enough people working the morning shift. I had to leave, before I placed an order so I wouldn't be late for work. When volume is heavy they should put more people on that shift.

Reviewed 12 July 2017

We have been here twice in the past month and the service has been friendly and the munchkins were extremely fresh. They have more of a variety then the others in the area (Pigeon Forge) that we have visited. Keep it up and we will be back.