“Good bed, clean room, quiet, all mechanicals working, and a clean room!”

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites College Square
Ranked #4 of 12 Hotels in Morristown
Reviewed 12 July 2016

the title says it all for this version of the chain. TripAdvisor requires more characters, so I must ramble on. Have been here annually for many years, always in good shape and clean. Beds are better than most spots.

Room Tip: North facing rooms do not have hot sun in windows
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 12 July 2016

I stay at this hotel several times a year on business and I have never been disappointed. The staff are always pleasant and helpful.
Rooms are clean and above standards.
I appreciate the quietness and always enjoy this hotel!

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 July 2016

We liked the Inn and the people there to help us. We had a comfortable room with good beds and pillows. It was an extra treat to get water and a snack bag for the evening. We would stay there again. We were able to eat at a restaurant in front of the hotel and met nice people there to help us with our travels.

Room Tip: Just be nice to them and they will be nice to you.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 June 2016 via mobile

We go to this hotel for my son's birthday. They are always so accomadating. Pool is indoors and it is a good size. The beds are comfortable and breakfast was great. We love the pancakes. This hotel is also decorated beautifully. Come and enjoy yourself... we did.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 June 2016 via mobile

I have been coming to this hotel since it first opened years ago and I can count on the staff and service to be as great each time as it was during my very first stay. Michael is always friendly, welcoming and helpful. The room is always fresh and clean as is the bathroom. I always appreciate the items that are stocked in the bathroom. The water pressure is good which provides for a great shower. The mini fridge and microwave are so convenient! I can always be sure I'll get a good nights sleep because the rooms are so quiet. I use the laundry facilities because my stay is usually lengthy and they have always been well maintained and in good working condition. The breakfast is always good and the eating area is clean and welcoming. If you need a place to stay in Morristown there is none better!!!

Stayed: June 2016
Also consider these accommodations in or near Morristown
9.7 km away
26.9 km away
Hampton Inn Dandridge
Hampton Inn Dandridge
#1 of 8 in Dandridge

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites College Square? Share your experiences!