All reviews cinnamon rolls front desk king suite pancake machine room was clean stayed here for one night biscuits place to stay sausage indoor pool eggs definitely stay here again housekeeping staff great breakfast other hotels bagels thoughtfulness
Reviewed 8 April 2017

Because there were no rooms available in Knoxville we were referred to the Morristown Holiday Inn by a Holiday Inn representative. This was the best find ever. The front desk staff person was friendly and courteous. Our stay was pleasant and breakfast was better than we expected. We travel a lot and often stay at a lot of budget hotels. This location is now one of our new favorites.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank 378janicew
Tabatha S, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites College Square, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2017

Thank you so much for the review of our Morristown Holiday Inn Express & Suites. I am pleased to hear that you received great service. It's something our staff takes great pride it, so your feedback is appreciated. I will be sure to pass on this good report and comments to our front desk and breakfast team. I am extremely happy to hear that you feel our property as one of your favorites! We look forward to being of service to you again in the future.

Tabatha

Reviewed 21 March 2017

This is the best hotel I have ever stayed in and I travel often. It was also awarded the Torchbearer award for best hotel in East Tennessee. The rooms are always very neat and very clean and the exterior is absolutely beautiful! Never felt safer in a hotel before. The breakfast is always hot and fresh and for example the eggs are always fluffy and never crusty! The staff is friendly, kind, and do their very best to make sure your stay is excellent every night you are with them.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
Tabatha S, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites College Square, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for reviewing our Morristown Property! I am extremely pleased to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay with us! Our staff strives to provide every guest a positive experience. I am glad that you find our property to be clean and well maintained; as well as our breakfast to be hearty and delicious. Our housekeeping and maintenance staff work very hard to keep things in order and our breakfast hostesses begin their day before sunrise to provide hot and fresh food every morning! I am delighted that your stay with us was a positive one! We welcome the opportunity to be of service to you again if you should require lodging in the Morristown area in the future.

Reviewed 9 March 2017 via mobile

The staff here at the Holiday inn were great. Mike at the front desk was a pleasure every time . The house keepers left me hand written thank you notes evey day. The breakfast was good . The pool and gym where very clean. I would stay again.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Tabatha S, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites College Square, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for reviewing our Morristown hotel. Guest feedback helps us to provide our guests with positive experiences time after time!
I am so glad that you noticed how awesome Mike is! We think he is the bee's knees, I am glad you think so too! In addition, I am especially glad that you found our housekeeping department to be extra friendly; as well as our breakfast, pool & gym to be satisfactory. The entire staff works very hard to provide each guest with positive experiences. We welcome the opportunity to be of service to you during your next trip to the Morristown area!

GM

Reviewed 5 March 2017

Appears to be new or recently remodeled. about 10 minutes of Route I-81. Easy to get to though. Near a railroad if that is a problem to you. Close to eateries for dinner. Staff very friendly. Clean with outdoor seating for fesh air.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
Tabatha S, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites College Square, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for reviewing our Morristown Hotel. We appreciate all guest feedback. Our entire staff strives to provide every guest with a positive experience. We are so glad that your stay with us was an enjoyable one. We welcome the opportunity to be of service to you again during your next visit to the Morristown area.

GM

Reviewed 28 December 2016 via mobile

We have stayed here so many times and each time we are treated so well. We have property in the area but no house built as of yet. We count on the comfort here and the friendly service we receive each time. Michael at the front desk always makes sure our room is ready no matter what time we finally arrive which is very late, quite often. The rooms are always quiet and very clean. Thank goodness we have this "home away from home" to rely on each time we are in Tennessee.

Stayed: November 2016