“On a suggestion from a friend”
Review of Yummy Cakes & More

Yummy Cakes & More
Ranked #1 of 4 Bakeries in Morristown
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Reviewed 26 February 2018

I hadn't heard about this sweet spot but I'm glad I did. I picked up 12 cupcakes for some friends at Shelter Insurance and everyone loved them. My favorite was the wedding cake version, but the strawberry and lemon were both very good. Several different options to chose from. A lady requested cake in a cup? or something like that ... so that is my next visit.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

Pretty, fresh, flavorful cupcakes for a special treat. Bought a lemondrop cupcake as a special treat for a school pickup suprise. It was moist and tasty.

Reviewed 4 August 2017

The best desserts to get here are the baked goods. The gelato is good but not the best in town. However, the cupcakes and lemon bars are amazing!

Reviewed 12 July 2017

I had them make a cake for my wedding shower and while it was designed exactly the way I wanted it, the flavors of the cake were just not that special. It was on the dry side.

Management response:Responded 16 July 2017

Hello Brittany,. We are sorry to hear that you were not happy with your cake flavor. If you can give us a call this week? We would like to discuss this with you, please. Call Manny at 423-231-5730. Have a blessed day!

Reviewed 16 June 2017

Cupcakes are very expensive and do not taste fresh. I asked for homemade red velvet and they stated they would make them for me. They were out of a box and they were awful. Even the cream cheese icing I asked for wasn't fresh or tasted like homemade cream cheese that I was promised. I will never buy from them again.

Management response:Responded 16 July 2017

Hello Cathy,. We are sorry to hear that you were not happy with your red velvet cupcakes. We did make the red velvet cupcakes and the cream cheese icing fresh and from scratch. We see that one of your concerns was the cost. We do understand that they cost more than grocery store cupcakes. In order to make these cupcakes from scratch with high quality cocoa, butter, cream cheese, buttermilk, etc. It cost more to make them. The price was discussed when the order was made and was known when payment was made to make the order official.

Been to Yummy Cakes & More? Share your experiences!