* Walking distance to the main strip of shops, restaurants and cafes and across the road from the Flinders pub and a 10-15 minute walk to the Flinders Pier. Other beaches are a short drive away.
* Got a phone call before I arrived and was upgraded to a bigger room, (queen bed and 2 singles) so we would have "more room." Thank you!
* The room was quite spacious, with plenty of bench space to put your things and also included a small outdoor area with a table and chairs.
* The room had a flat screen tv, mini fridge with milk, coffee, tea, microwave, toaster, kettle, cutlery, plates/bowls, air conditioning, small portable heater, iron, hair dryer and bathroom amenities including plenty of towels.
* The fixtures and decor are from the 80's, but the room is very clean, the staff are very friendly, helpful and very willing to accommodate you.
* There is an indoor pool with a spa and a sauna, all of which were very clean and in working order.
* There is free wifi in the reception and if you are staying in the rooms next to reception, I am sure they would connect in the room (room 1).
* The motel has its own car park with ample parking.
* This is affordable, clean, traditional accommodation and would suit people with children.
* My only real con is the room is dim, even with all the lights on.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Solar Heated Pool Area ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and TripOnline SA so you can book your Flinders Cove Motor Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Flinders Cove Motor Hotel Flinders