We stayed here for a night on our way to a wedding in Gippsland. Chose it because I have friends in Frankston and it meant we wouldn't have to battle our way out of the city.
The motel manager was very friendly and helpful, and we were 'upgraded' to a slightly larger room.
It's just outside Frankston central, which is great as its nice and quiet. Very clean and comfortable rooms.
- Very clean
- Plenty of extra bedding
- Grounds are well kept with pool and tennis court
- Ample parking
- Quiet location and easy to get in to/ out of
- Thick curtains to block light
- bed moves about easily (needs something to stop the wheels)
- can hear a little noise from neighbours
- air con is cold but not very powerful
- nothing near by if you don't have a car
I would definitely stay here again, next time for longer and make use of the location to explore the surrounding region.
- Free Parking