“A very comfortable stop for a fresh snack”

Watts River Cafe & Store
Ranked #12 of 52 Restaurants in Healesville
Reviewed 17 October 2017

On a sunny day in The Valley this was a great spot to stop and have a light meal.
Service very friendly and the meals we chose were fresh and tasty.

Given the weather we elected a table on the sundeck at the rear, a great choice for a relaxed meal.

Reviewed 26 September 2017

Dined here for lunch on Sunday. I enjoyed the caramelised onion tart with roasted tomato pesto, spinach & melted camembert with salad and hubby enjoyed the ham, cheese and brie quiche. I also had a freshly squeezed apple & ginger juice. We both enjoyed our tasty meals. This place was a great find. Lots of delicious items on their menu and the table next to us were having the homemade scones which we will return to try ourselves. Service was friendly and prompt. Parking was easy out the front and they have a lovely outdoor area also which was full when we were there but hopefully on our next visit we will get to enjoy.

Reviewed 7 August 2017

After a difficult and demanding working week, my wife and I went for a drive to Healesville to have lunch there. My wife had been there before when her parents visited from Cardiff, Wales and my wife said it was just as good the second time. We enjoyed our flathead and chips for main mean and scones afterwards.We sat on the verandah on a windy but sunny day with the outdoor heater on nearby. It was a lovely meal and particularly relaxing and definitely worth another visit in the future.

Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

The quality of the food served at this place is always of the highest quality. Today's specials board had quite an amazing array of choice and the pork belly with Asian slaw and beetroot was absolutely delicious. Well done to the kitchen staff and chef - another great feed at Watts River.

Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

We stopped in here for lunch on a visit to the Yarra Valley. What a great find!! Beautiful home cooked food at a very reasonable price. We (my dad and I) both had one of the daily specials - a chicken, leek and bacon pie with handcut chips and a garden salad - priced under $20. We sat out on the back deck and enjoyed the winter sunshine. Great decorating touches too with artwork around the walls. Friendly staff too!!