All reviews vibe hotel separate bathroom family room a nice place to stay short drive late check business trip ski hire austar accommodation cafes
Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

The room we stayed in was filthy. Cob-webs and dust everywhere including the carpet that was NOT vacuumed. Bed head was dirty. I actually had to ask for a vacuum cleaner (which was full) so I could vacuum the floors. The tap fittings wobble and the toilet (which resembled a public toilet cubicle) didn’t flush properly. The mirror was cracked and the windows covered in black mould. There was used soap in the shower. I was scared to sleep in our room. The outside of the hotel featured dead plants in pots, black spiders, cob webs everywhere and the carpark had piles of leaf waste. And if you want to visit the bar, forget it! It was closed at 5pm. Very, very, very disappointed!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Lucas A
Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

We stayed in the deluxe king suite there was not much deluxe about it. When I entered the room at first I thought it was nice but small but then started to notice all the little things. The bed head was dirty and covered in dust the sheets had marks on them and there are marks all over the walls. Everything just looked like it wasn't cared for and the renovation itself looked quite dodgy. The toilet is separated by a flimsy partition which does not allow any privacy. Upon checkout and providing this information to the front desk he replied " what would you like me to do about it? My response was how about clean the room properly for the next person. Wouldn't stay here again should have stayed at Vibe.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Shaunee B
Reviewed 9 September 2017

Staff called to check us in as the desk was closing before we would arrive - all simple and we didn't have to rush to get there. Room (2 double beds) was small and cramped but suited our overnight needs. Not sure how long it was since the floor underneath the beds had been cleaned! Bathroom sink was too high for children to reach - we had to hold them up. Overall suited needs but we wouldn't stay more than one night. Book dinner - we had to drive to another town as some of the restaurants were closed and Marysville was booked out.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

I found socks on the floor when I entered, and the toilet was used. There was no toilet paper, and thus, I had to use my own. It appeared to me that no one had cleaned the room. Adjusting the water in the bathroom is very difficult. Also, after 5 o'clock, there was no one to speak to in regards to my situation. Overall, this accommodation is overpriced and it is more worthwhile to stay at the Vibe Hotel, which is cheaper and more welcoming. Positive: the beds are comfortable

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 June 2017

Overall an ok experience.

Positives:
- Rooms are recently renovated although a bit on the smaller side
- Having a family room, we had a private bathroom
- Staff member was pleasant and helpful
- Good location in the middle of town
- Beds were comfortable
- Cable movies
- Mini bar prices reasonable
- Clean

Negatives:
- Heating and I would also guess cooling is undersized for the room and struggled. We had it on max and the room was still pretty cold
- Bathroom has a permanently open window which did not help with the above. When we shut the door. Bathroom was about 5 degrees and main room maybe 19. Made it hard to want to shower or use the toilet
- Toilet seat was not made for the toilet. Was interesting using it when the seat finishes about 5 cm short from the end of the toilet
- A bit over priced for a motel ($210 a night)

Overall fine for a short stay. All the essentials were there. Staff were nice

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family