“stunning gardens, friendly service, beautiful comfy rooms with big spa baths!”
Review of Briserenia Gardens

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Monbulk
Briserenia Gardens
Reviewed 15 June 2010

I would recommend this place to a couple who want a romantic holiday or a group getting ready for a wedding, or a girl's weekend. There was also a family staying while we were there and they seemed very happy too.

We stayed in 2 groups for our wedding; one apartment for the bridesmaids and a (really) romantic cottage with my new husband after my wedding in the mountains. The cherry tree apartment was spacious, clean with a practical kitchen, large spa and comfy living space. Plenty of room to relax infront of the fire the night before and then to have both hair and makeup artists working the next day. Our package had port, champagne, chocolates and slippers which was great value and lots of fun.

The gardens were superb and I had all of my professional portraits there before the wedding.

I stayed in the Mountain View cottage the night before on my own and with my new husband for the 2 nights after the wedding. It was everything you could want. Roaring fireplace (that they lit while we were at the wedding so it was perfect on our return), romantic spa bath with candles, dvd player/tv (we watched movies from the spa), a nice little kitchen, nice seperate bedroom. The bathroom (including the toilet) was a part of the bedroom, it was seperated by a wall but not a door which was the only downside. The kitchen was small but had everything you would need (including a dishwasher). It has a cute verandah with views of the sunrise and lots of parrots.

The family who run the place are lovely. Nothing is too much for them. They even picked up the bridesmaids from the wedding at the end of the night. For $10 they will drop you off and pick you up from nearby locations. The packages are good value too.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled as a couple
2  Thank busy-aussie-bee

Been to Briserenia Gardens? Share your experiences!