“Fantastic!! ”

Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Newly Opened
Reviewed 25 November 2017 via mobile

We dropped in for a drink & cake with our 2 yr old & the staff were warm & friendly. The display of cakes was enough to make even me drool (I’m not a sweet tooth.) They made a real effort & special ice cream for my daughter & the lemon tart was to die for with fresh produce & good portions. They have a good selection on the menu as well as a specials board at reasonable prices. They also have a wine list featuring plenty of local wines.
Well with the trip!

Reviewed 22 November 2017

This cafe is a must try in South Gippsland. The food is fantastic particularly the Chilli Chicken and the fantastic array of cake deserts and friendly service

Reviewed 4 October 2017

Great atmosphere with fantastic food and the best service and staff ever!
I tried the chicken kiev with feta and sweet potato mash and this was seriously devine!
I would go there again anytime

Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

Excellent food great friendly service . Also offer takeaway service and have a courtyard and dogs are welcome .

Reviewed 27 August 2017

I came here by myself, and was offered three remaining tables to sit at. I chose a larger table as the other two were close to the door on a very cold day. I ate my fairly average meal of a sausage roll and salad.i was perusing the menu to choose a dinner for that evening when a family of 4 arrived. The pleasant waitress informed me that the owner needed me to move for the family. The family and I both stated that we were happy to share the table. The owner called from the other side of the room in a gratingly loud voice that I had to move. I was embarrassed, as were the family and other diners. I quietly paid the bill and left...I will not return again even though we have a beach house nearby. Memo to owner... If you want return customers, treat people with respect. Memo to owner...table sharing is common in cafes in Melbourne and elsewhere.

1  Thank Lovetotravel3130