“Morning tea”

Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Newly Opened
Reviewed 29 December 2017 via mobile

We only had a cup of tea but had wished we were there later of we had not had breakfast as all the cakes are baked onsite. The pot of tea and service was good and we look forward to going back to enjoy at lease a cake.

Reviewed 2 December 2017 via mobile

The staff here are as personable as a post. My friend ordered her coffee in a most unusual way, I could feel the waitress laughing inside, especially when she gave me the"she's weird" look.
Nice cake and coffee, but I felt so uncomfortable I will never go back.
It takes all types to make a world, and if you can't laugh/smile about something like that, you should stay home in bed.

What a boring place.

Reviewed 25 November 2017 via mobile

We dropped in for a drink & cake with our 2 yr old & the staff were warm & friendly. The display of cakes was enough to make even me drool (I’m not a sweet tooth.) They made a real effort & special ice cream for my daughter & the lemon tart was to die for with fresh produce & good portions. They have a good selection on the menu as well as a specials board at reasonable prices. They also have a wine list featuring plenty of local wines.
Well with the trip!

Reviewed 22 November 2017

This cafe is a must try in South Gippsland. The food is fantastic particularly the Chilli Chicken and the fantastic array of cake deserts and friendly service

Reviewed 4 October 2017

Great atmosphere with fantastic food and the best service and staff ever!
I tried the chicken kiev with feta and sweet potato mash and this was seriously devine!
I would go there again anytime