All reviews stayed here for one night room was spacious extractor fan electric blankets arthur's seat peninsula hot springs would stay again the main road shops bob motel bed accommodation lamp heater supermarket privacy
Reviewed 24 April 2017

This place feels like your staying at someone's house rather than a motel as such. The rooms are cosy and the customer service friendly, helpful, and unpretentious. Easy to find, park in, and access amenities around it. Nice sitting area outside room (on shared balcony). Mountain view and you wake up to birds chirping. Negatives were that the beds and pillows were quite hard, and additional to the birds chirping, you also wake up to traffic noise.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 April 2017 via mobile

This Motel ticks all the boxes for a short trip to tour the Peninsula, located across from the beach, easy access to the freeways for touring and sightseeing. Convenient parking, all amenities room and great value make it a no-brainer for the budget conscious traveller.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 April 2017

ClubMates Travel is very happy with the service provided especially to Bob who helped us accommodating additional support crew at the very last minute. Its a great accommodation! The service is fantastic eventhough one of our passengers broke the mirror!

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 April 2017

Starting with the positives, the owner was very friendly and excellent at making contact with me when booking and following up. I arrived on Easter Sunday after he rang to let me know reception was closing and he would leave my room key unlocked in my room (a little unusual but certainly convenient). The room was well equipped with most things you could conceivably need, including a microwave and bar fridge, although the only cutlery I would find was two teaspoons and the bar fridge was empty, as I discovered to my chagrin after a long drive. My bed was clean and comfortable. The battery guard was missing from the back of the TV remote so the battery could have fallen out at any time and there were little bits of old food adhering to the backs of the Peninsula magazines on the table. Volume setting on the TV was very loud even on the lowest setting so I didn't feel I could watch it too late for fear of disturbing my neighbours. Negatives - lots of trip hazards on the way to my room and within the room itself (I have limited mobility so I found this an issue) and the bathroom floor was really slippery and dangerous when wet, especially when shampoo and conditioner were added to the mix. I was terrified I was going to fall and hurt myself. The decor was very tired and in need of a spruce up. However, if your holiday in Rosebud involves plenty of outdoor activities and you're only really home to sleep, you'll enjoy this venue.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 27 March 2017

Great place if you're staying for a few days or even for a night. Didn't realize how short of a walk from the beach it was, amazing for that early morning dip! Bob did an amazing job in communicating and absolutely recommend getting the Hot Springs Extravaganza package - got us priority tickets as well!

Quite happy with our stay.

Room Tip: Walkable distance to beach!
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple