All reviews stayed nights family room comfortable bed motel information sink heater noise rates tidy
Reviewed 11 June 2018

This motel room was clean & tidy with a comfortable bed , but .... the room was absolutely freezing last night. A very ineffectual heater barely raised the room temperature despite leaving it on all night. Result was double blankets, double socks & track suit needed in bed!
No heating at all in bathroom so no time wasted there.
Then , only large ceiling lights over head of bed for reading. 2 cold people don’t necessarily want to turn off light at same time.

Room Tip: If the weather is cold, ring ahead and ask for room to be,pre-heated
Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 April 2018

I stayed one nite room 33 big room a table two chairs sofa queen bed very comfortable bed
Owners very friendly helped me out with lots of information
Check out was 9:30 i stayed bit after that it was no problem for them
I will stay again

Room Tip: Room 33 big comfy
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

Comfortable but on the main road so I heard trucks all night. The place is basic but clean. The shower was small but the bathroom did have space to put things while using the sink. The rooms were dark so good for sleeping if there wasn’t the noise

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

While visiting the local area, to catch up with some old friends and do some volunteer work, a small group of us needed a place to stay.

After much searching and comparing of the local lodgings, I decided to book the St Arnaud Country Road motel.

Using a booking site to do the research, I settled on the family room consisting of two single beds and one double bed. The booking was complete, but upon arrival there was a hiccup of me booking for 2 adults and 1 child, but it only registering 2 adults. As the specific room type I booked was what was allocated, management were accommodating with the error and we were shown our room.

The entire complex is accessible off a central carpark. Each room is allocated one car space which are numbered. Initial thought on the room is that it was spacious and clean. Each bed had been allocated enough space that we were not on top of each other. Standard motel provisions were supplied such as fridge, microwave, TV, clock radio, cups, cutlery, etc. What impressed me was the generosity of the toiletries. Shampoo, conditioner and body wash are in dispensers in the shower, while shaving cream, hand wash and moisturiser were in dispensers near the sink. There was ample amounts for us all for the days we stayed.

Whilst on the main highway and near a main roundabout, we did hear the occasional truck, but all of us slept soundly through the nights on very comfortable beds.

The rates are very reasonable and management very friendly. Am very happy to recommend and to stay again on my next visit to St Arnaud.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 December 2017

Stayed only one night but well worth it clean and tidy room plenty of room to move shower hot and steady. found the bed comfortable , staff friendly check out 9.30. not far to get some thing to eat. will stay again..

Stayed: December 2017