Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
10,031 results
All reviewsboat rideatrium viewthis place is hugewater featuresdelta sectiongarden conservatorybeautiful resortold hickory steakhousegrand ole oprybalcony roomunder one roofirish pubjack danielschristmas decorationsconvention centeropryland resortoutlet mall
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 September 2012

This property was a real delightful surprise. The hotel itself is beautiful with atriums, orchids, trees, waterfalls and a river you can meander on. The rooms are generous, the entire facility is spotless, the food is very good ( a bit expensive but beautifully presented.)
Access to the Opryland and several other venues is easy.
Loved the entire stay....

Room Tip: We spent a bit more to have abalcony overlooking the atrium in the Cascade...VERY NICE!!!
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank bseitz
Reviewed 19 September 2012

This resort is amazing. Nashville is amazing This hotel added to our wonderful experience. It has everything you can imagine. It has wonderful restaurants, bars, coffee shops. The shopping is awesome. Everyone is friendly and helpful. There are also convenient shuttles to some of Nashville's sights.

I did not want to leave and I cannot wait to be back there again.

Room Tip: We stayed in the Cascade area and loved it.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 September 2012

I came to the Gaylord Opryland as part of a business trip/conference. Enjoyed it enough I want to go back with the family. First, I'll start by saying this hotel is HUGE! Even this Texan was impressed by the size of this building. It is certainly possible to get disoriented until you learn your way around a little bit. The hotel is actually 4 different 'buildings' all connected under one roof (Delta, Magnolia, Cascades, Garden Conservatory) plus the convention center. The Delta is the largest and most centrally located. If you are getting a room with an atrium view, I would recommend trying to pick the Delta section. The Delta section is also the portion of the hotel with the Ol' Hickory restaurant, Stax Burgers, Hagen Daaz ice cream, and multiple stores for shopping on Delta island. The Delta section also has an indoor river with a boat that makes laps around the inside. Wasn't too impressed with the boat but they sure had some large catfish in the river that could be seen. The Cascades section had the largest (and noisiest) waterfall. Really neat to see but I suspect I would have been bothered by the noise of the waterfall had I been in the Cascades section. I can't speak too much of the other two wings other than to say I walked around them just to see them. Oh, the Irish pub was great, food was really good too, and the house band was fantastic. Unfortunately, the burger was $16. :-( If you are looking for a cheaper place to eat, if weather permits, walk to Caney Fork restaurant, Cracker Barrel or the mall- which has MANY places to eat (all less than a 10 minute stroll- prolly closer to 5 minutes if you walk briskly.) The Grand Ol' Opry is even closer to the hotel (in the direction of the mall). As to the room service/quality- I loved the blackout curtains and the bed was super comfortable. Noise on the top floor of the Delta wing was virtually non-existent. Rooms were very clean. I ate breakfast at the Cascades Cafe one morning (you'll easily spend $15/person without blinking). Ended up walking to Cracker Barrel for breakfast the next day. Finally, if you are looking to get to/from the hotel, the hotel offers a bus/shuttle for $30 one way or $40 round trip. By comparison, taxi fare from the airport was $25 one way. I was with a group so it was more affordable for us to take the taxi that the hotel shuttle.

Room Tip: Ask for the Delta wing.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 September 2012

No doubt, this hotel is beautiful! Fabulous, lush gardens and waterfalls, wonderful restaurants, a great spa, indoor, outdoor pools, but please bring a padded wallet! You will need every dime you have. This has been my daughter's very favorite hotel to date and is she is begging me to return. Would I? Yes, but only after stashing my hard earned money away! Do reserve a room with a balcony to enjoy the gardens! The Opry is next door and has a fantastic line up of great country music legends!

Room Tip: Oprymills Mall is very close and has great shopping.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 September 2012 via mobile

I could go on and on about how much I like the Opryland Hotel. If you have kids that like waterfalls and pathways they will love their stay. We walked around for hours through the different Garden Areas of the hotel. We took the Delta Boat Company ride through the Delta Atrium area of the hotel. It was pretty fun, the sights are enjoyable. We also caught the water and light shows. We thought it was pretty awesome. I definitely would like to go back. The restaurants are expensive and so are the rooms, which you should definitely get the garden facing rooms. If you want a very cool experience and do not care about spending some cash, check it out.

• Stayed: September 2012