Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville - Vanderbilt - Elliston Place
US$184
  • Breakfast included
Red Roof PLUS+ Nashville Airport(Nashville)(Great Value!)
US$100
Omni Nashville Hotel(Nashville)
US$299
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Club-Hotel Nashville Inn & Suites(Nashville)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$167
US$158
  • Breakfast included
Sheraton Music City Hotel(Nashville)(Great Value!)
US$329
Sheraton.com
US$312
US$249
Travelocity
US$332
TripAdvisor
1,208 results
All reviewscentennial parkgreat locationwithin walking distancethe breakfast areafree breakfastwest endfull kitchenshort drivewould definitely stay here againuber ridegreat place to staybreakfast stafffresh fruitoutdoor poolexcellent stayking suiteclose to downtown
Reviewed 29 October 2017

I've stayed at 4 different hotels near Vanderbilt in the past year and a half and this is by far my favorite. I recently stayed here with my parents in a 1 bedroom suite while visiting my daughter at Vanderbilt. Outstanding location. Free parking, breakfast and wifi can't be beat. Top-notch customer service and friendliness from all employees. Guitar mold in Belgian waffles is an extra special touch, and complimentary to-go sack breakfast is also a nice service. Sofa bed mattresses are weak, but beds are a dream. Minor improvements would be to have tourist brochures available in lobby and an improved assortment of goods in the lobby commissary. I find all the hotels in the Vanderbilt area very expensive, but relatively speaking, this one is a great value.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank wendylC8586FG
Manager2330, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville - Vanderbilt - Elliston Place, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2017

It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I will share your comments with our team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services. Thank you for choosing Hampton Inn & Suites Elliston Place where making you happy makes us happy. We look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Nashville, TN.

Reviewed 28 October 2017

We had a great experience at this hotel in Nashville.Clean,friendly, courteous,responsive staff.Close to centennial park and the bus stop for downtown Nashville.Great complimentary breakfast.Restaurants are within walking distance.Bed very comfortable.Quiet but friendly atmosphere.Main lobby has a beautiful sitting area with a fireplace.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 524catharinea

Thank you for taking the time to leave us with your feedback! We rely on guests like you who give us their time and opinions. I am so pleased to see that you enjoyed your stay with us and I hope to welcome you back to our property during your next Nashville Adventure!

Reviewed 26 October 2017

Check in was a nightmare. We arrived around 4 pm to find that our rooms that had been confirmed by phone and online the night before had been unbooked and given to someone else. We were told it is first come first served at this hotel ( Makes no sense to offer online check in if this is the case). I have stayed in many Hilton/Hampton Inn hotels and have never been treated so badly. The Manager Kate is right down RUDE, I did ask for her supervisors name and contact information but never received. Kate did by the end try to make it right by discounting the room but this was after I left the front desk and left my friend to finish up-this lady had me so mad I was in tears and I knew it was best to remove myself. It ruin my first day in Nashville. I expect to get what I have paid for and reserved without hassle. This was not a cheap stay and it was a planned special weekend. The hotel seemed clean, had a nice location and we felt safe. Our original girl at the desk was very friendly and was trying to figure out what was going on but Kate and the other white lady working the front desk both need some education in customer service and defusing a situation instead of fueling a situation. I am a business owner and I would never treated/talked to a client or employee like she did. Richard was a joy, I truly enjoyed him in the morning!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
3  Thank dicoy
Reviewed 25 October 2017

This hotel had the potential to be the perfect place to stay in Nashville. Hotel had parking, close to universities, very friendly staff, good free breakfast, very clean. I wish I could give an excellent review. Only problem was pillows and mattresses uncomfortable, need an upgrade to insure a good night's sleep.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Jennifer B

Thank you for taking the time to leave us with your feedback after your most recent stay. We rely on guests like you to keep us up to date and providing the best service experience possible. We appreciate you and your business and hope to welcome you back during your next Nashville adventure!

Reviewed 23 October 2017

This hotel is close to Vanderbilt University yet just a short ride from downtown. I arrived to town early and was able to check in 2 hrs early without an additional fee. The service was excellent. The lobby is spacious and with complimentary WiFi I was able to work without an additional fee. I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business