US$144
US$130
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$181/night.

US$104
US$163
US$152
  • Pool
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$174/night.

Club-Hotel Nashville Inn & Suites(Nashville)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$112
US$219
US$210
HotelIndigo.com
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$323/night.

US$178
Loews Hotels
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$243/night.

Courtyard by Marriott Nashville Airport(Nashville)(Great Value!)
US$129
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$150/night.

US$219
US$199
Hyatt.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 40% below average rates

The price you found is 40% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$329/night.

US$163
US$149
  • Pool
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$178/night.

US$169
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$219/night.

All reviewscourtyard marriottfront deskfree shuttleshuttle servicehattie b's hot chickenmarriott standardsmile radiusparking garagerooftop poolclose to downtownwithin mileshotel staffcentennial parkcma festconvenient locationrestaurants and barsmusic row
Reviewed 26 January 2018 via mobile

This hotel shows its age and I assume that age is quite old. The rooms have been updated but still not great. It was decent priced, aside from parking ($30 for self parking; $32 for valet). As for valet, I arrived around 930pm and waited about 5 minutes assuming he was parking another car. I ended up walking inside and he was standing behind his desk which is just inside the entrance. When you pay that much for valet, the valet really needs to be outside. Overall just ok - would probably try a different hotel next time.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
TeamMarriott, General Manager at Courtyard Nashville Vanderbilt/West End, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2018

Dear rcoolman1024,
We appreciate you taking the time to review your stay with us. Your feedback gives us the information we need to better serve you in the future. We apologize for not meeting your expectations. While our building is older than some properties in the area, we consistently receive praises for our location just walking distance from Music Row and amazing local restaurants and for our hotel's cleanliness. We will make note of your comments as we continue to monitor the condition of our property and continue our upgrades and future changes. Thank you again for being our guest.

Andrew J. Ward

Reviewed 11 January 2018 via mobile

This Courtyard is a really great Nashville option. Prices are considerably lower than those in the heart of downtown near Broadway. They offer a free shuttle service for a 2 mile radius which covers most of the major attractions. Our shuttle drivers were awesome! Bobby, Chris and Miller were oh so friendly, helpful and knowledgeable! They are in Mid-Town and there are really good restaurants and shops close to the hotel. The hotel amenities are great, including a nice Bistro where you can get a good meal or a cocktail in the evening and breakfast or coffee in the morning. The only drawback is the noise. We noticed quite a lot of dumpsters being emptied in the early morning hours. Patty Primo was quite helpful to us in getting checked out and on our way. Highly recommended!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jay B
Melanie J, Director of Sales at Courtyard Nashville Vanderbilt/West End, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to submit a review. We will agree that the midtown area of Nashville is the BEST place to be. Numerous restaurants and entertainment venues within walking distance without the noisy bustle of being directly downtown. Our shuttle can get you downtown, but just about everything you need is close to the hotel. We look forward to having you stay with us on your next visit to Nashville.

Reviewed 4 January 2018

The hotel is very close to the Vanderbilt Medical area, and is also in walking distance to several restaurants. The room was very clean and spacious, and the shower had good water pressure and plenty of hot water! There was an easy to use flat screen TV, wifi, and plenty of outlets for charging electronics. The staff could not have been friendlier and made the stay an easy one. They also gave us coupons to use at area restaurants. We used their valet parking which was only 2 dollars more per day ($32), and used their shuttle to get back and forth between appointments. Also we were allowed to check in early which was greatly appreciated.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Melanie J, Director of Sales at Courtyard Nashville Vanderbilt/West End, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to submit a review. We pride ourselves on our customer service and it is our full intention to make your visit to Vanderbilt seamless. We hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 3 January 2018

My wife and I found the public areas and our room quite clean. The bed was extremely comfortable. Although the hotel was fully booked for our four-night end-of-year stay, our room was very quiet, with little or no noise penetrating from the corridor or the adjacent rooms. Despite the cold weather, the mile and a half walk from hotel to downtown was direct and easy, and on the single occasion when I needed to take it the hotel van was helpful. The front-desk staff was attentive and friendly (Gary Jamison, Tony Mauro, among others). Briefly, three negative comments: our room was overlooked and not "made up" following our first night; the TV frequently disconnected of its own accord from whatever service provides programming; and the thermostat and heating unit were not synchronized, so the heating unit continued to blow air even when we turned the thermostat to the "off" position. But generally the hotel was absolutely adequate and comfortable for our needs, and we would not hesitate to return in the future.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank William L
TeamMarriott, General Manager at Courtyard Nashville Vanderbilt/West End, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2018

William,
Thank you so much for posting a review of your visit with us. We are happy your overall stay was pleasant and you loved our hospitable staff and you were able to relax in your accommodating room, but we apologize for the maintenance issues that inconvenienced you concerning the TV connection and HVAC unit. We will work to correct these problems with our maintenance department, and we hope to have the opportunity of welcoming you back to our hotel for a better experience in the future.

Andrew J. Ward

Reviewed 2 January 2018

I could not wait to get home to write this review. I am a Marriott Rewards member as well as a Hilton Honors Member. I have been at both properties this past year and had a bad experience in October at a Marriott property in Florida. When booking our New Years Eve trip to Nashville I choose this Marriott property. My mistake. Upon arrival we had to wait in the street to turn in to the location after driving around the block twice. Once we were in the "lot area" we went in and checked in. I had placed on card down online for the reservation but wanted to use another the gentleman would not take my card and I was forced to use a debit card, which I have learned is a no no at Marriott properties. After this I was told to wait on the valet if I wanted to self park. I waited 15 minuets for someone to come give me access to the parking garage. I went back to my car which was now blocked in so I could not exit to the parking garage. I sat in my car with the engine running for 25 minuets waiting on the valet to move the cars ahead of me. He came to the window and ask if I were checking in, the same guy who just assisted me? I said I need to be able to self park. He said I see the problem. He made me back out onto West End Ave. in order to get to the parking garage around the corner. Did I mention it was 20 degrees outside with negative windchill readings. My wife had taken our room keys to our room. I parked in the garage after finally locating a spot. When I tried to access the hotel I was locked out. I had to walk all the way around the hotel in the bitter cold to get in the hotel. The room was decent and clean. The A/C Heater plastic cover fell off exposing the unit while we were watching TV. The TV kept cutting out saying we needed to check our internet connection? I did notice the parking garage was littered with empty beer cans and plastic water bottles. The entry from the garage was littered with trash including an empty toothpaste box that was there the length of our stay that no one removed. When we were leaving there were three used glasses sitting on the table as you come off the elevator. I really hate to be negative but I feel other travelers need to be aware of these things before booking. Self Parking is $30 and Valet $32. I wish I had better things to say but I could not find them. This was a New Years Eve trip we planned months in advance for a Concert and the hotel was the worst part. Parking Downtown was a breeze compared to this.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank DScottRN

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. Nashville has become a major destination for NYE and traffic can be a bit troublesome throughout town, especially during peak check in times. I would love to discuss some of your situation directly as parking access is attached to your room key. We have recently upgraded all of our televisions to 55" flat screen HDTV's and unfortunately we had some expansions required to our bandwidth to accommodate the volume, this has been rectified. I would love to have you stay with us again to show the service you received over your recent stay is an exception and NOT the norm. Please feel free to contact me directly at melanie.johnston@interstatehotels.com.