Sheraton Music City Hotel
Club-Hotel Nashville Inn & Suites(Nashville)(Great Value!)
US$195
US$220
US$210
US$259
  • Breakfast included
Red Roof PLUS+ Nashville Airport(Nashville)(Great Value!)
US$122
US$586
Hilton.com
  • Restaurant
1,795 results
All reviewsclub roomclose to the airportoutdoor pooldowntown nashvillemusic cityvery nice hotelfront desk stafffitness centerking bedthe room was niceshuttle serviceopry millsfree shuttlelobbyconferencebalconiesspg
Reviewed 10 August 2016 via mobile

Stayed for 2 nights at this hotel on business. Overall the hotel was fine, but not great. Staff were friendly and helpful. Rooms are big, and bed was comfortable. Room was a bit dated and could do with a refresh (eg carpets were old). Room had a shower over the bath with a shower curtain. Overall was clean.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
Joe M, Guest Relations Manager at Sheraton Music City Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2016

Dear Quinton C,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us this past week. I'm so glad you enjoyed our Sheraton Sweet Sleepers. I'm happy to share that our spacious rooms are going to be enhanced in the coming year and we believe you will enjoy the end product. Please follow us on Facebook for future information. Hope to see you back again.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 9 August 2016 via mobile

We enjoyed the night here. Front desk was friendly upon check in. The lobby is very nice. We went to our room and found that they gave us a 2 queen room instead of a king as asked for. So we called back to the front. And they said to come back and see them and they would take care of it. When we got back down there they made us new keys and put us in the correct room no problem. The room was clean and the bed very comfortabe. My only complaint was that an airport was right outside our window and we had the sounds of jets taking off all day and night. In the morning checkout was easy. Overall good experience.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear Justin W,

Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to correct your room type while you were still at the hotel. Our overall goal is to satisfy each and every guest and I'm glad you experienced the friendliness from our front desk staff. We welcome having you stay with us when your travels bring you back to Music City.

Reviewed 9 August 2016 via mobile

This was a very clean hotel with a nice breakfast included and comfortable beds. The staff was most helpful and pleasant to work with. The hotel, grounds and pool were beautiful.
The bathroom was rather small, but that's the only negative I can think of.
We would stay here again.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank SAS662014

Dear SAS662014,

We sit on 23 acres and we feel one of the best sense of arrivals for amongst any hotel in Nashville. Our Sheraton Sweet Sleepers strike again; I'm so happy to hear your enjoyed our comfortable beds. Please come visit us again on your next trip to Nashville.

Reviewed 8 August 2016

Front desk staff at Check-In (August 3, around 2:30pm) did not smile, I don't even think they gave us a greeting. Even though we were SPG members and booked directly and VERY early in the year, we were given a ground floor, handicapped room, and no, we couldn't change it. When I told the lady I had a tax-exempt form so I could have federal taxes removed, she said, "it's already been charged to your card". Luckily the manager overheard her and said he could take care of it. But no smile or greeting from him, and he made it seem like a chore. The hotel is EXTREMELY outdated, and has a stale smell throughout. The room was very outdated except for the TV, which is newer and big. The only staff who was nice was the bellman. If you passed any staff in the hallway, they did not smile or say hello to you. The toiletries are extremely cheap and no good. Luckily, we brought shampoo and conditioner from the Marriott and used those. The food at the Old Hickory Grill was outrageously priced and had no taste whatsoever. The quality of it was the same as the free breakfast buffet at a Choice hotel. I was waiting to be seated for a good 5 minutes on the last day of my stay, and NO ONE would help me. The server went past me THREE times, completely ignoring me. I will NEVER stay here when I visit Nashville again. Please don't think I'm a negative person. I have NEVER written a bad review for a Marriott hotel, but unfortunately the conference I was attending was held here. Please take a cue from Marriott and do everything they do. In fact, I just stayed at a JW Marriott the week before, and you all charged the exact same room price. This is utterly outrageous.

Room Tip: Choose a good room by staying at a Marriott
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank ninjakitty12
Joe M, Guest Relations Manager at Sheraton Music City Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2016

Dear ninjakitty12,
We greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback. Please accept my sincere apologies for not meeting your reasonable expectations during your recent stay. I have shared your comments with our entire Front Office Team so that your experience will not reoccur again. The hotel will begin a renovation early next year to include all public areas and guestrooms, including new furniture. The Sheraton Brand is changing all guestroom amenities in the upcoming months so our guests will experience a new line of products. I have also shared your comments with our Food and Beverage team to evaluate our service standards to ensure every guest is acknowledged and offered assistance. We are also updating our menu as your comment about our food quality is very concerning. I do hope that you will look at this as the exception to the rule of how we at Sheraton pride ourselves on the delivery of guest satisfaction. Thank you again for your valuable feedback.

Reviewed 7 August 2016 via mobile

I attended a conference for 4 days at the hotel. We also stayed on site which made it easy to stop in the room during breaks.

The rooms are nice but nothing fancy. The outside patios appear nice from a distance but are in need of updating. Both indoor and outdoor pools are available. Bar on site was nice for a relaxing evening.

The restaurants are overpriced for what they offered. They offered grab and go for conference attendees, which was also over priced (we typically headed out early to grab something before our sessions). Bring your own snacks if possible as the options on the "gift shop" were way too expensive (a bottled drink and trail mix totalled $11). The staff were not very friendly (with a few exceptions) when needing to ask questions.

If you go downtown, check out the shuttle option ($10 roundtrip per person). Much easier than driving and finding parking.

Its a beautiful location, it just is not as impressive as I would have expected with the Sheraton name.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business

Dear Tiffanydawnw,

We are pleased that you chose to stay with us during your conference. It sounds like you might have been able to take advantage of our amenities as well. It is disappointing to read that we did not exceed your expectations. As we review our menu pricing we will take your comments into consideration.