1,520 results
All reviews grand ole opry love bug front desk free shuttle shuttle service breakfast staff the breakfast area downtown shuttle king suite opry land near opryland free breakfast every morning clean hotel comfortable beds would definitely stay here again a great stay
Reviewed 15 February 2015

My friend and I both commented on what a great hotel. Rooms were large and very clean! We commented on the furnishing decor. I wanted to commend ANDY on his courteousness,, friendliness and efficient manner when we checked in February 13,2015 at the Hampton Inn and Suites at Opryland. The shuttle is definitely a "plus" for the hotel too!!! My friend and I attended a concert last July 2014 in Fayeteville,Ga. and we stayed at the Hampton Inn and Suites- great place to!!! Thanks, Rona Belser

• Stayed: February 2015
Reviewed 13 February 2015

A 2 mins walk away from the down town, wonderful staff, a cozy place in the heart of the city. Marked as heritage building, which truly is.
I had suite room with a kitchenette which was well appointed.loved it!!!!

• Stayed: January 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 February 2015

Honestly not much more I can say than the front desk staff made the entire stay an incredible experience. Eddie, Andy and Trininty made me feel right at home the entire stay. The person who truly made it an experience I would never forget was Sherman. Sherman went above and beyond to not only make sure I felt comfortable, but was amazing when it came to just being a friend. I will definitely be staying here again.

• Stayed: February 2015
2  Thank Chris G
Reviewed 4 February 2015

Loved this hotel!!!! Clean, up to date, friendly, and convenient to almost everything! Very quiet at night although we did hear the closing of the stairwell door a time or two through out the night. But it wasn't a problem. We stayed in a King Studio Suite. The bed felt like heaven! The room was very spacious and clean! Checked out the fitness room nothing big but just enough to get a good exercise in if you wanted to. I did wish they had an indoor pool as it was winter here but in reality we were too busy soaking in the town to go for a dip. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone! We had a great room at a great price!

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
1  Thank Stephanie J
Bruce N, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville @ Opryland, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2015

Stephanie J,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel on TripAdvisor!

Bruce Neal

Reviewed 4 February 2015 via mobile

The Hampton was EPIC! I stayed in a suite and it was great. There was a desk, a sofa, two queen beds, and the room was HUGE! There was an amazing continental breakfast and a great staff. One of the best parts of the continental breakfast was one of the people that worked there: Sunshine. She was amazing! She sings and whistles and is very nice. All in all, the Hampton @ Opryland was an amazing 5-star hotel.

Stayed: October 2014

mr280,

I just want to say thank you for sharing your review of us on TripAdvisor! I totally agree - Sunshine is truly AMAZING!

Bruce Neal