Free cancellation until 25/07
US$296
US$195
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$219/night.

US$239
US$179
US$135
US$127
  • Pool
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$165/night.

US$103
US$154
US$137
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$157/night.

Free cancellation until 27/07
US$119
Hotels.com
Sheraton Music City Hotel(Nashville)(Great Value!)
US$159
US$129
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$147/night.

Omni Nashville Hotel(Nashville)
US$399
Omni Hotels
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
All reviewssoap shampooplenty of fast foodwaffle housesec tournamentlarge flat screen tvbeds were comfortableworked perfectlymini fridge and microwavedecent stayan older hotelreception deskshort drivedowntown nashvilleearly checkstayed one nightclose to downtownhairdryer
Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

The gentleman that checked us in was very very rude. We asked if there was any way we can check in early he laughed and said nope. The room smelled horrendous and the bathroom was filthy. There were a ton of bugs in the room and the soap dispensers had mold. It was literally the most disgusting room I have ever encountered. The location was so close to everything and the pool wasn't gross. I still can't get over the stench of the bathroom even after having candles lit. The air conditioner barely worked so the room was like a sauna as well. The bed was comfortable but the pillows were the worst and barely had any fluff to em.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank Dominique D
Reviewed 26 July 2017

I reserve the hotel for one night. However, the hotel cancels my reservation because of overbooking and no any reimbursement.

I booked the hotel and prepaid one night. When I came there, they told me the reservation had been canceled. They didn't notify me before I arrived. So, I contact my agency to report this, when my agency contact this hotel, the hotel manager said it is not because of overbooking, it is because I call the hotel and cancel the reservation. The truth is: I never call the hotel before I come here.

I book another hotel at that night; the econo lodge didn't give me any reimbursement. Also, next day, their manager is not there, I leave my cell phone and information there, they told me their manager would call me back. However, I never receive their call still now.

Really bad attitude, a bad hotel, don't stay there. There are a lot of hotels or inns near here, with a good price. Those are your choice. If you want a good trip, avoid this hotel for sure.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Yifei W
Reviewed 24 June 2017

First room was SMELLY. Went back to office to get a different room. Got a major attitude. Also was a purse or makeup bag on the window sill outside the room. I informed them of that. Was given a second room. This one smelled even worse. Went into bathroom and there was a huge spider in there. There was also a dirty bar of soap in the shower. Under the sink there were dead bugs. This was nasty. We had somewhere we had to be and were going to be returning late and getting up early morning. So we were only going to be sleep for a short time and he said he only had rooms on the second floor left. I have a bad knee and can't do the stair. So we stayed in the room and hardly got any sleep. At checkout I could not get a copy of the invoice she said the printer wasn't working.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank kf7ez
Reviewed 17 June 2017

Good no frills hotel that is close to downtown. Rooms are clean and neat but outdated. Rooms were cleaned every day. Not sure if this is the safest area of town as we did encounter some homeless people near the hotel. Plenty of fast food eating places nearby. Pool was great since temps were in the 90's during our stay. Would probably not stay here again in the future unless it was for only 1 night.

Room Tip: We had a lower level and it seem ok. Also the parking is a little tight and seem to be full every night
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 June 2017

This hotel was a surprise to me...what makes it so great is the people...the guys at the front desk were so helpful and kind...they are doing their best to make it a top notch place...it's clean and somewhat updated...the beds are comfy...the "breakfast" leaves something to be desired, but there is a MacDonald's just nearby...Did not use the pool but others were and it looks clean...it's a short Lyft drive away from the downtown, and also close to Opryland...I would go back!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple