“Tracy, made the evening fantastic!”
Review of Ravello

Ravello
Ranked #293 of 2,235 Restaurants in Nashville
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 19 June 2018

A penne with lobster and crab? The sauce made it great as well. Truly enjoyed the ambiance, the appetizers, wine, food and experience. Tracy made the experience that much nicer.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

We recently had dinner at Ravello at the Gaylord Marriott. Our server rushed us through an appetizer, dinner and a bottle of wine in an hour even though we mentioned we were not in a hurry. And, the place was not at all crowded. I, also, found the food to be very mediocre. The pizza we had the night before at Pisano's for a fraction of the price was far superior!

1  Thank Terriwags
Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

Wonderful food and excellent service in a unique setting. I’ve seen this restaurant from the walkway dozens of times...I’m so glad we finally tried it! The menu has something for everyone. I really enjoyed my salad, but I’ll be going here on a cheat day to try the amazing pasta!

Reviewed 6 June 2018

We enjoyed the food here, they seemed a little under staffed, doing their best. My linguni was supurb. Hazelnut desert was yum.

Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

Arrived at 8:30 and sat right away for 4 people on a Monday night. We were attending a conference with 2,000 people.

The server Crystal was very pleasant and attentive to our needs. Appetizers were served on a timely basis but we had to wait about 1 hour for the entrees. They said it was crowded and the kitchen was backed up and the halibut entrees took longer than usual.

There were about 25% of the tables empty when we arrived so not sure why the kitchen was backed up. Maybe they had a large group that tied up the kitchen.

The food was delicious and they gave us free desserts for the long wait.