1,020 results
All reviews great location front desk every afternoon live music free shuttle within walking distance free breakfast bridgestone arena lower broadway shuttle service honky tonks music city center yogurt bars and restaurants parking garage hotel shuttle the hotel offers
Reviewed 14 February 2018

The Hotel has a serious BLACK Mold problem, from the lower parking deck to my room on the 7th floor......the staff was was so kind and they get a 10...but even though the Hotel is going thru renovations, they are still a very big health hazard,,

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank marcemerson
KaliM920, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Nashville Downtown Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2018

Dear marcemerson,

Thank you for your valuable feedback. I will definitely let our staff know that their hard work is being noticed.

We are currently taking a serious look into the issues that you mentioned. Please know that we sincerely appreciate your feedback.

Reviewed 10 February 2018 via mobile

We have found that Holiday Inn Express is consistently good no matter the location. Offers complimentary breakfast in the AM and appetizers in the PM. Only a couple blocks from the broadway music scene.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
KaliM920, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Nashville Downtown Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2018

Dear benbarton31875,
Thank you for taking the time to review the Holiday Inn Express Nashville Downtown Conference Center! I am so pleased to read that you had such a memorable stay here. I am glad that you enjoyed the hotel and amenities. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 10 February 2018 via mobile

Tariana was the one who helped me check in and she was great. She was super nice and friendly and one of the best experience I had with hotel staff. The rooms here are super nice and they even had live music when I walked in. This is a great hotel.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Alykay18,
Thank you so much for sharing your review on Trip Advisor and mentioning Tariana! I will make sure to share your comment with her. We hope to see you again!

Reviewed 8 February 2018 via mobile

The positives first:

Friendly staff, soft towels, comfy bed, great tv. Now the negative: After a late evening enjoying the Nashville night life we were going to sleep in a bit. Awoke to what we thought was a trash truck dropping those big metal dumpsters. But it kept going. Steel beams being moved by large cranes. I told the nice young lady at the front desk that it might have been nice to give us a verbal warning at check-in. Turns out there was a letter on the desk in our room that we overlooked, as it is not uncommon to have those in a room welcoming you. We should have asked for a room on the opposite side of the hotel but as I said, we didn’t know. Mistakes were made. They credited our $30 parking fee as an apology. I would choose another property or at least make sure you are put on the opposite side of the hotel until this construction is finished. I have posted a photo of the view out our window.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear kansaskristy,
Thank you so much for taking the time to send us your feedback. I do apologize for the construction noise going on across the street and as with you, I will be delighted when the project is completed. I truly appreciate your business and loyalty and definitely look forward to your next visit with us!

Reviewed 6 February 2018

Great location. Within walking distance to restaurants, sight seeing activities and all downtown has to offer. Shuttle driver, was a very helpful encyclopedia of info as to how to make the best use of our time. Very friendly staff. Brittany on front desk especially so. Clean rooms, secure parking and a nice breakfast presentation all made for a pleasent experience.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you for the great review and five stars. I am glad your stay was made so welcoming by our staff. We have the best staff in the business and love to acknowledge them! We will make sure to share your comments with Brittany! Thanks again!