Drury Inn & Suites Nashville Airport
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
1,186 results
All reviewsbaked potatothe indoor outdoor poolfree dinnerfree popcornhot breakfastnashville airportbreakfast and dinnersausage pattiesroom suitehot tubeach eveningexercise roomthe general managerwould definitely stay here againthe entire staffyogurtstaff was very friendly and helpful
Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

I was traveling home from a business contract job. I'm so glad I choose this hotel. I had driven 12 hours and arrived at almost 6pm. They had food for the guests that saved my sanity. I was tired and didn't want to go get dinner. The food available definitely was a plus for me!! They had chili, pasta, baked potatoes and hot dogs. There were adult beverages there too. I didn't have to go looking for food or drink. I checked in, ate and went to bed. The staff were helpful and courteous. The only issue was it was very crowded but it was a holiday weekend and the hotel can't control that. I recommend this hotel. It's easy on and off the highway for those driving and near the airport

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 June 2017

This was my first time at Drury , though the property could be updated, it was clean and neat. I must say I have never been to a hotel that had such wonderful staff. Everyone we encountered was so sweet and kind. Ainsley was particularly lovely and even picked us up at the airport when we returned our rental car. It was so nice that it was almost like staying with family!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 June 2017

You can never go wrong with Drury Inn and Suites hotels. Excellent customer service and the staff is very friendly. Happy hour/ family hour is from 5:30 to 7 complimentary adult drinks and food. The breakfast is filling and plentiful. I also enjoyed the hot tub and outdoor swimming pool. Drury Inn is very family friendly. I would highly recommend this hotel chain for business, family gatherings or pleasure.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 27 June 2017

I've stayed at several Drury hotels, as they have become my preferred hotel brand in the south. However, this one really lags behind the others I've stayed at. It wasn't a bad hotel; it was just average. The lobby was clean, and the 5:30 kickback was very good. However, the staff, while not rude, was not particularly friendly. My room was pretty dingy (old) looking, and while most of the room was reasonably clean, the air conditioner was just plain disgusting. The price and location were right, as I just needed a place to crash at the end of a trip to the Smoky Mountains before a 7 am flight out of Nashville, but I think next time I'll look at the other airport hotels. This one needs an update. Also, the front desk staff really should know, at an airport hotel (you know...where people probably have rental cars) whether the gas stations next door are 24 hours or not...

Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank wildcatsfan86
DruryHotels, Manager at Drury Inn & Suites Nashville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2017

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of our hotel! While we are certainly pleased that you found our lobby clean and thrilled that you enjoyed our kickback, I would like to apologize for the issues that you had with the cleanliness of your air conditioner. More importantly, I am so sorry that our staff was not friendly to you. As you know, we pride ourselves on our friendliness at Drury, so I hate that this was not what you experienced during your stay. All of the gas stations in our area are 24hours, and I would also like to apologize that the staff was not aware of this. We do hope that you will give us another try next time that you are in Nashville.

Thanks,
Liz D.
Assistant General Manager

Reviewed 26 June 2017

I reserved a Handicapped assessable for June 04, 2017 until June 10, 2017.
The room was on the first floor, across from the indoor pool. It was very quite, Had plenty of room with a very comfortable King-sized bed. and walk-in shower, Plenty of towels, wash clothes, soap, etc. The room was very clean, I requested not to have my room cleaned everyday because I was alone. House keepers always ask me when they seen me leaving or coming back, if I needed anything. Bed had five fluffy pillows, a comfortable stuffed chair, desk and office chair, Free Wi-Fi, You also got an hour free Long Distance phone call for every day you stayed. The Breakfast was the usual. Biscuits, Gravy, Scrambled eggs, etc. There was coffee in your room, also the dinning/Lobby area had coffee, fountain drinks, Juice, and milk. Popcorn every night along with Hot Dogs, Salad, Nachos, Tacos, One night was Fried Chicken and Pasta Alfredo. Chili and beans, Broccoli and Cheese Soup. This is free to guest.
The only problem I had. The e-key to my room expired everyday at 1:00 PM. except the last day I was there I had to go to the desk and get another key made. the first day I stayed there over an hour while the Lock man worked on m y door. The Inconvenience should have carried at the least a 10-15% discount. That is the only reason I did not give it a 5.

Room Tip: I perfer the first floor because of the airoplanes taking off and landing
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo