“Solid thin crust pizza.”
Review of Five Points Pizza

Five Points Pizza
Ranked #6 of 2,221 Restaurants in Nashville
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Slingin' NY Style Pizza in East Nashville. Lunch, Dinner, Late Night.
Reviewed 21 December 2017

Ate here after seeing all the positive reviews, and it did not disappoint. The pizza comes in large slices, thin crust with quality ingredients. We are not the biggest thin crust fans, so this wasn't the best pizza we have ever had, but everyone enjoyed their meal. Service was good, and the staff worked hard and efficiently for how small of a joint this is. If I was in the neighborhood I would return.

Reviewed 21 December 2017 via mobile

Great taste and fast service 1 best in Nashville - too family there and received top notch service - A+

Reviewed 21 December 2017

Love this place. Go to it anytime I'm in Nashville. Garlic knots and salads are awesome!! I'd recommend this for everyone!!

Reviewed 18 December 2017

We were staying in the Gulch area of Nashville and someone has recommended we head to East Nashville for some Shopping and good food. They had specifically mentioned Five Points Pizza. I wish I could find the people who recommended this place to us because it was one of the highlights of our trip. You have got to order the garlic knots. AMAZING. Pizza was awesome also. Great Job, Five Points Pizza.

Reviewed 18 December 2017 via mobile

Wow. Great NY style pizza in a wonderfully eclectic part of Nashville. My wife and I started with a half order of garlic knots. Oh. My. God! Fantastic. The best I've ever had. And huge! 4 in a half order were perfect for the two of us. Then my wife had a pepperoni slice and I had the prosciutto and basil. Both terrific. The crust is amazing. You'd swear you we're in the NY/NJ area. Run, don't walk there and get you some!