TownePlace Suites Nashville Airport
US$207
US$187
  • Pool
Red Roof PLUS+ Nashville Airport(Nashville)(Great Value!)
US$100
Omni Hotels
US$332
Gaylord Hotels
  • Restaurant
Sheraton Music City Hotel(Nashville)(Great Value!)
US$329
Sheraton.com
US$312
US$249
Orbitz.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsfront deskbedroom suitefull kitchensmall kitchenbreakfast ladyextended stayhome away from homethe entire staffnashville airportthe general managershuttle driveryogurtevery staff memberindoor poolhighly recommend this hotelwould definitely stay here againthe breakfast area
Reviewed 22 January 2018

I stayed in this hotel last week, for a couple of nights. I will start with the positives:
a) the location is good, close to airport and highways.
b) the attitude of the senior service clerk - smiling, welcoming the guest, greeting you with "good morning".

Here is the negative of my recent experience:
c) the rest of the personnel have a very indifferent attitude. No "thank you" or "welcome" greetings.

d) the personnel need some more training - I have the Platino level badge, and I honestly don't go expecting different treatment, but it feels good when the front desk personnel recognize the badge and treat you with extra points or an item - like all other Marriot chain hotels do. This was not the case here.

e) the room: it wasn't clean when I arrived, I had to request change of sheets - yes I do check things before resting.

f) we had snow during those days, nobody care about cleaning the snow from entrance, so it was very slippery. This could cause a severe injury on someone, at least I was careful enough not to trip. People here enter and go in a Rush - specially people going to the airport - I think keeping the entrance free of ice and snow is something we all should expect for our own safety

g) in general terms, the hotel is bad managed: carpet is dirty, breakfast is cold, coffee is bad, personnel seem to have lack of motivation of doing the work properly. I don't think this one deserves the Marriot Brand.

Last warning: this is not a quiet place, it is close to the airport and you get lot of noise from planes landing.

This was first and last time I am staying here. Hope this helps to others.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank ADuran75
Keith M, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Nashville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2018

Hello! Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay. We certainly apologize for not meeting your expectations and appreciate you being a loyal reward member. Please let us know when you will be coming back into town and I will personally take care of you and ensure your satisfaction.

Reviewed 19 January 2018 via mobile

I am an Elite member, and I stay at Marriott properties almost every week across the country, and this one does NOT measure up to the brand standard. Despite being a relatively new property and looking good from the street, the interior feels old.

And it’s dirty. Not dirty enough in the room that I felt uncomfortable staying there, but definitely not up to the standards I’m used to. Halls, stairwells, elevators, carpets...all had dirt, bits of trash, grime, stains...just seemed neglected.

I arrived to a room that was 59 degrees. I turned on the heat at the thermostat, and went to dinner. When I returned it was still cold and blowing cold air. I called the front desk to let them know and was told they would send an “engineer“ to my room. An hour later, I still haven’t been able to take off my shoes or unpack due to the uncertainty of my room, I call down again and am finally told I can have a different room.

I get the key and returned to the cold room to move my belongings...and the “engineer”, now having returned from shuttle duty, is there telling me how I was operating the heater incorrectly (...I know how to use a thermostat).

The next morning, I went to have a jog on the treadmill, and the fitness center was a balmy 59 degrees as well...with no access till the thermostat.

Just overall a disappointing stay. Mediocre hotel, mediocre staff attitudes, dirty, just not a place I’ll go back to. There are too many good options in Nashville.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Keith M, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Nashville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2018

I am truly sorry about your experience and I would have loved to make it up to you if you had let me or my team know. We are all about customer service and making our guests happy.

Reviewed 12 January 2018 via mobile

As soon as we walked in the front door we were greeted with the most wonderful lady at the front desk named Edna... you can tell she really loves her job! She made sure our stay was perfect and without any glitches. I totally give her two thumbs up on her services ... I think I’ve found the perfect place to stay whenever I come in town. Our room was in tip top shape and really clean.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Malcohm P

Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know about your perfect stay at the TownePlace Suites Nashville Airport. We love our associates and they love making sure the guests are always happy!

Reviewed 4 January 2018

TownePlace Suites was a nice and quiet hotel even on New Year's eve weekend. The mini kitchen in the room was well used and the breakfast was great! I think the only thing I might have missed compared to other hotels was fresh cut fruit, but bananas and apples were available. The breakfasts were very good! The internet speed was better than I've had in other hotels over the last few years.

Even though the location looked far away from downtown and other sightseeing, you weren't more than 15 or 20 minutes away from anything. A parking tip for downtown is to park in the Music city parking lot = $10 for less than 5 hours. It's a block or two away from Broadway St where all the restaurants, bars, music and museums are.

The staff was amazing, friendly and very accommodating. They were there and ready to help whenever we needed them and even reached out when noticed we were looking for something. They should all be commended!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank LounBee
Keith M, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Nashville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2018

Thank you for such nice comments about the TownePlace Suites Nashville Airport. We love that you loved the staff and we all hope to see you again. Don't wait until next New Years!

Reviewed 1 January 2018

Stayed here because it was convenient to the airport and reasonably priced. Hotel is clean and the staff--front desk, room attendants, shuttle driver, etc. were all friendly and welcoming. This isn't a super fancy 5-star hotel but if you need a comfortable place to stay without breaking the bank, this is an excellent choice. Free breakfast was quite tasty too!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family

Hello! You hit the nail on the head! We love that you "get" the TownePlace Suites Nashville Airport. We appreciate all of our guests and really love when they tale the time to let us know about their great stay.