“Mainstay”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 30 March 2018

Can't go wrong with this mainstay. The service was good. The food was good. The location was good. Cracker Barrel.....ALL GOOD. Go here if you are looking for a good hearty meal.

Reviewed 19 March 2018

Stopping at Cracker Barrel when we travel is a tradition for us and this location in particular is handy. Something was a bit off this visit and the food wasn't the usual quality. We didn't stop at any others on our road trip because of it but I'm sure well try again the next time we are through.

Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

We are regulars at Cracker Barrel and tonight’s special caught my interest ... Rainbow Trout was as good as a fine dining restaurant at a fraction of the cost!
Great service as we always have!

1  Thank Linda C
Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

Ended up stopping at the last minute, and couldn’t be happier that we did! It was the first time I’ve ever ordered anything but breakfast. I had the chicken and dumplings, best I’ve had, outside my kitchen! Lol enjoyed the leftovers today for lunch & was still good! Wasn’t impressed with the cheesy grits, very bland.

Reviewed 6 March 2018

We like to go here whenever we can , they have a great variety of food and it's like Momma made . The staff is friendly and looks after you very quickly . We enjoy the portions as well.