“Always Wonderful”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly
Good for: Child-friendly
Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

I’ve never had a bad popsicle. Always fresh and delicious. Lots of flavors that’s sure to please everyone.

Reviewed 6 August 2018

I was recently in Nashville for a conference and had to re-visit Las Paletas. It was even better than I remembered! The Chai popsicle is something I will dream about. I may even consider getting that one dipped in chocolate if it is on the menu during my next visit. LOVE this place!

Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

I had chocolate with mint chips (tasted like a pudding pop) and my husband had lime. Both were tasty, maybe a bit smaller than we would have liked. Mine melted quickly and was dripping all over so I had to eat it quickly. We did enjoy sitting outside and then following our visit with a walk around the area.

Reviewed 2 July 2018 via mobile

On a hot Saturday afternoon in June, my wife, three grandchildren, and I sought out this specialty popsicle shop. Parking was tight but once at the shop, it was extremely clean and the staff inviting and friendly. There were various popsicles offered and the menu changes daily. The popsicles are always fresh. Being from the South, I’ve eaten popsicles all my life and these were, by far, the best. My grandchildren loved them too. When in Nashville, this shop is definitely a “STOP”.

Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

Nothing more than overpriced fruit bars. There are amazing ice cream shops in Nashville cheaper than a popsicle