“Two Visits, Two Good Lunches”

Carrabba's Italian Grill
Ranked #374 of 2,200 Restaurants in Nashville
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Green Hills
Reviewed 23 November 2016

We enjoyed our pizza the last time we went to Carrabba"s so we went back to try their pastas. Rigatoni Campagnolo was very good as well as Spaghetti Pomodoro. They have a delicious chicken soup or other types that can be added for a couple of dollars with your meal. The bread is fresh and hot with good olive oil. We went back a week later and had another pizza and soup. The pizza was good but not what we had before. We prefer the Margherita pizza with sauce that we had on our previous visit. The one on the menu is served with sliced tomatoes and no sauce. We asked and our server said the build your own pizza would have had the sauce, so we will have to remember to order that one next time. This one was very good though. They also have a reward program to use at Carabba's or some of their other restaurant. I think it is worth signing up for it and you can do it while at the restaurant. The service is good and the place is very nice, brand new. They moved across the parking lot from their previous location. We usually don't like chains but this one is very good.

Reviewed 19 November 2016 via mobile

Let's just say I had great food it was hot and delish. I had spaghetti and meat sauce the flavor was great. The chocolate hazelnut and banana with ice cream OMG. The was so good in wanted to order another one. My server was Doug, he had a great smile and very nice. I am glad I stopped in for lunch.

Reviewed 16 September 2016

I got the lunch trio for $10 and it was awesome! Got a bowl of the chicken soup, caesar salad, and the lettuce wraps. If you have not tried these lettuce wraps, you are missing out! They're phenomenal and have so many great flavors. Their caesar salad is the best I've ever had! I think it's the dressing. Great service too.

Reviewed 13 September 2016

This is their new restaurant, basically across the parking lot from their original spot. We stopped in for a quick lunch before a movie and were very pleased. We told our server we were in a bit of a hurry and he was very accomodating. He even put our pizza order in before the large party we saw him taking the order from before us. We thought that was very nice of him. Our pizza was really good. We will return when we have more time to have a leisurely dinner or lunch.

Reviewed 1 September 2016 via mobile

Our party of 4 came here on a Monday as we passed through town returning from vacation. It was first visit for 2 of my friends. There is a great special on Mondays that we took advantage of so we could try lots of different items. The special lets you choose either and appetizer or dessert, regular size entree and soup or salad for a discounted price. We tried calamari, bruschetta and meatball appetizers. All were very good! For entrees we had fettuccini weesie and salmon. Our server was super friendly and attentive during our meal. Would definitely return!

1  Thank Nikki P
Carrabbas, Manager at Carrabba's Italian Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2016

You can never go wrong on Amore Monday! We hope to see you again soon.

Madeline