“Unique Dining Experience”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 26 March 2018

A very unique dining experience. Guests are seated around a HUGE tank of fish (over 600 fish in the tank). Food was good, service good.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,371)

Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

One should think you would receive better than average seafood at a restaurant called The Aquarium. We literally went back and forth between The Aquarium and the Claim Jumper restaurants; then made the seriously wrong decision. First, Billy was our server: very nice, courteous, and fairly attentive. We should have clued in when we asked him what was his favorite on the menu and his answer was, “I don’t eat seafood.”
Here’s the scoop. The utensils were not really clean. Yes, they had been washed, but I almost asked for a cup of hot water and a napkin.
We started with a seafood and cheese dip: 3 out of 5 thumbs up; Three teas - non and sweet 4.5 ; stuffed crab and stuffed shrimp 1.5 (Breading with a few teeny shrimp- we soon learned that everything basically had the same blah seasoning); fried shrimp, 3; broiled scallops, 4 (Not bad and properly prepared); green beans, 2, broccoli (which they forgot then brought cooked perfectly but plain- no butter, seasoning, or sauce whatsoever), 1.5, lobster tails, 0(The first time EVER that we just couldn’t eat it. It was awful. I don’t know how you can fix decent scallops and destroy the lobster!); the couscous and shrimp, 2, the virgin raspberry daiquiri , 4.5, virgin strawberry daiquiri, 1.5 (Raspberry was quite good, but the strawberry had this bizarre aftertaste almost before swallowing.); coffee, 2 (Not horrible, but not very good and was lukewarm when I received it and when he warmed it up!)
We spent ~200 for the worst dinner out we’ve ever tried to eat. Save your money, if you know what seafood should taste like. This was for a birthday dinner and, had my husband not been with us, I would have spoken to a manager for new meals or a refund. That pathetic!

2  Thank MarqW
Reviewed 18 March 2018

Food was good , But I really loved the atmosphere there . I took my mom there for her birthday. it is fun place to watch big fishes , It is nice clean .

Reviewed 18 March 2018

The ambience makes the visit. An aquarium is in the center of the restaurant so you can view the fish as you dine. The food was tasty but expensive. Our bill was $50 for fish & chips with a beer and a chicken tortilla wrap with a coke. It was a nice lunch but we won't return.

Reviewed 12 March 2018

Even though the prices were a little higher then some restaurants ,you are paying for the aqurium view so it was worth the little bit of extra cost,and they actually got divers in and fed the fish while we were there