“Great Food”

Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Wine Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner
Neighbourhood: Bellmont/Hillsboro
Description: Frothy Monkey is the breakfast through dinner coffeehouse feat. Creative folks using local ingredients to prepare original dishes served in a cozy and approachable atmosphere. This location offers breakfast, brunch every day, kids menu, lunch + dinner with a expanded beverage offerings including coffeehouse standards as well as craft beer, wine, mimosas + bloody mary's.
Reviewed 5 June 2018

We loved this restaurant! The food was amazing as well as the service! They allowed dogs on the patio which is always great for us. Also, there was a line the entire time we were there, so plan accordingly to wait. But, the wait is worth it!!

Reviewed 25 May 2018

Our Bed and Breakfast hosts recommended this lovely place. I enjoyed the best breakfast wrap I have ever eaten! Look forward to returning sometime.

Reviewed 5 May 2018 via mobile

We both had a hearty, herby breakfast quinoa bowl. That was tasty. We did have to get in line out to the street and it took about 30 minutes to place our order. Once your order is in you find a seat and they bring your order with you. We would be happy to go back.

Reviewed 17 April 2018

A must do in Nashville for an awesome brunch. I recommend their bloody mary. The food is fresh and the staff is very friendly and attentive.

Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

I stopped in with my friend on a cold and rainy Saturday morning! It was so cold it was almost snowing outside! I enjoyed a Rosemary Honey latte and a Breakfast Bun. My friend had an equally delicious Cinnamon Roll! The atmosphere in this place is phenomenal and the customer service paired with the attention to detail make it a must see in Nashville!