“Good Pizza and Shish Kabob”
Review of Pizze Real

Pizze Real
Ranked #365 of 2,198 Restaurants in Nashville
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

Good pizza at a reasonable price. We order a simple pepperoni and Roma tomato and it was very good. I like a good NY thin crust and this fit the bill. We also order a pork shish kabob appetizer and it was flavorful and the portion was generous. Proprietor was friendly and handled our coupon graciously.

Reviewed 18 September 2017

Real is only a step away from all the business and a welcome retreat with great food. The service is good and all the dishes on the small menu are very delicuous.

Reviewed 26 August 2017

We had an enjoyable dining experience. We had the spinaci special pizza - it was delicious. Fresh ingredients and thin crust great tasted great. Also the greek salad was fresh and good. The owners chatted with us as well which was nice. It was all thoroughly enjoyable, will definitely come back and tell anyone in the east Nashville area!

Reviewed 15 August 2017

Definitely one of my go to places for pizza. It's close to the action but just far enough away to be pleasant. Plus, parking is much better. Go hungry and go often!

Reviewed 15 August 2017

My husband and I had dinner here on a Sunday night visit to Nashville when our first-choice restaurant was packed. The restaurant space itself was unique (interior of an older house, lots of funky art) and having a cup of crayons and white placemats on our table on which to color was cute. The menu was a bit sparse, but all we wanted was pizza and that's what we got. It took way longer to get our food than I think it should have (about 30 minutes for one pizza, and there was only one other table of diners in the restaurant when we were there so it's not like they were slammed in the kitchen). I thought the pizza was adequate, but my husband really enjoyed it. As for the service, it was not great -- no drink refills, no callback after we got our food (and again, it's not like the place was packed). Our server appeared so disinterested to be there that we joked that she seemed like she was being held under duress.

Final verdict: I would only come here again if I was traveling with someone else who really wanted to do so, but I'd be willing to give it another try.