Courtyard by Marriott Nashville Airport
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
All reviewsnashville airportstandard courtyardfront deskroom was cleanjack in the boxsliding dooran early flightstarbucks coffeeminute driveup to datewould definitely stay here againan upgrademini fridgeclose to downtownshuttle servicegrand ole oprylobby
Reviewed 14 December 2017 via mobile

We had a disaster with an Airbnb rental and needed a room quickly for five nights. We got the room at a not cheap but not outlandish rate—it was clean, quiet and up-to-date. (Please note I didn’t say it was hip or boutique-like). As an airport hotel it more than met our expectations. If it were closer to the downtown, it would be great.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank LeadFree
AGMAlana, Assistant General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Nashville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 17 December 2017

I am happy to hear that we were able to quickly accommodate you when your prior plans did not work out. I am also pleased to hear you that you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you again if you return to the area!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 11 December 2017 via mobile

Spent 2 nights here for business in the area. Very friendly staff, but the hotel is pretty crowded and it seems that the breakfast time is pretty challenging to get orders out fast.
In my case, on one of the days, I ordered breakfast and waited about 20 mind before approaching the counter and they had simply forgotten my order.
The Manager was kind enough to take care of this immediately and also to my surprise, she added some Bonus points to my Marriott rewards account.
Good gesture and good management.
I hope that they staff appropriately in the morning to expedite orders.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Hello, I am sorry to hear about the challenges you encountered with breakfast. I will ensure this is properly addressed, although I am happy to hear you were pleased with the Manager's response. Thank you for choosing to stay with us!

Reviewed 6 December 2017

With a free shuttle every half hour to/from the airport this is an ideal place to stay. The shuttle seemed brand new and still had that new car smell! The staff was welcoming and friendly at both the front desk and The Bistro.

The only reason I didn't rate it higher was the bathroom seems old, tired and in need of an update. While taking a shower the water pulsed like I was sharing and someone else was getting more.

The high taxes were a surprise, but I can't blame the hotel for them: $18 sales tax, $12 for occupancy and $2.50 for tourism.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Maine-ahh
GMLeslie, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Nashville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 8 December 2017

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. I'm delighted you found our shuttle and team to be top notch! We are having some work done to our bathtubs in early 2018 to improve the bathroom appearance. I have also asked my engineer to investigate your concerns to ensure it was an isolated incident. I hope you will stay with us again should your travels bring you back to Nashville.

Leslie

Reviewed 27 November 2017

This hotel has a great location For waiting on a flight. There are places to eat in walking distance and a Bistro on site. In the summer I'm sure it better but this time of year good clean hotel great staff. Shuttle to and from the airport.

Room Tip: Average noise level for close to the airport planes are not loud but can be heard, late/early flights mean movement at early and late hours.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
AGMAlana, Assistant General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Nashville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2017

Thank you for choosing to stay with us! I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed our location and accommodations! I hope you can visit us in the summer time and enjoy our beautiful outdoor pool!

Alana

Reviewed 23 November 2017

I arrived mid-morning after a long journey from Israel. The hotel was sold out the night before but staff made an effort to get me into a room ASAP. Thankfully one became available by 12:30 PM.

During my wait in the lobby a Marriott corporate representative treated me to a snack; which I thought was very nice. As I waited in the lobby lounge area I found it very clean and comfortable. Likewise my accommodations, shuttle service and the general staff hospitality was very welcoming. I would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo

Thank you for staying with us! I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay and our hospitality! We hope to see you again soon!

Alana