Nashville Airport Marriott
US$219
Travelocity
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
All reviewschampions restaurantnashville airportindoor outdoor poolthe concierge loungemeeting spacebreakfast buffetcorner roombusiness tripfitness centercomfortable bedsdefinitely stay here againfront desk staffvery nice hotelup to dategreat roomsouthern hospitalityclose to downtown
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 January 2018 via mobile

We stayed here one night and the hotel was great. It was clean, comfortable and we had burgers at Champions that were delicious. The staff were all very friendly and accommodating. We would stay here again.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

This is where we meet with VIP Guests to Nashville.
Convenient to Airport. Always Nice Accomodations.
Over the years we have held meetings at other locations but this is always our first choice for great vibes.
Big Daddy Caddy Band

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 January 2018

Can only describe our experience as OK, neither very good nor very bad. We had two rooms reserved with two beds each on the executive level for a reunion weekend with old friends. The reservation was made by one of our party with Marriott Lifetime Elite status. On arrival, we were assigned to rooms with a single king bed, which was not suitable. After lengthy searching, the clerk was could only find rooms on the lower level (one level below the lobby) in a low-rise wing of the hotel where no one else appeared to be staying. While this made for a quiet stay, the rooms were small for a Marriott. After fitting in two queen beds, there was only room for one easy chair in a corner and a rolling chair at the small desk area. Since I did not see any other rooms in the hotel, I don't know if rooms in the main building, a high-rise, are larger.

While the front desk clerk was courteous, I was not informed that the executive lounge was closed for the weekend. I had to ask about this after overhearing another clerk speaking with another guest at the check-in desk. Then I had to ask about breakfast vouchers as they were not offered despite the lounge being closed.

The rooms appeared to be recently renovated. Oddly, though the room could accommodate 4 people, the bathroom had a single towel hook. No towel bar nor anyplace to hang one's clothes while showering. Hard to understand why Marriott would equip a room that way.

The hotel restaurant served good food and offered good service.

With the style-over-substance room design and failure to offer expected offer expected perks, I would probably stay elsewhere on a future visit to Nashville.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
TeamMarriott, Manager at Nashville Airport Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2018

Dear ExWriter,

We thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. We want each guest to have an outstanding experience at our hotel, and we apologize for failing to meet your expectations. We would like the opportunity to serve you better in the future and hope you will consider a return visit.

Troy
Assistant General Manager

Reviewed 4 January 2018

I stay at Marriotts frequently and this hotel had one of the worst check-in experiences I have ever had. They questioned that I had breakfast included and I had to pull out my iPad and prove my reservation to them. i am a platinum elite with Marriott and have never been questioned regarding my reservation like I was this time and was told that what it said on my reservation had to be a mistake.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
TeamMarriott, Assistant General Manager at Nashville Airport Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2018

Dear Stephie H,

Thank you for your review and for being a Marriott Platinum Elite Member. Our hotels are known for their attention to detail and great service, and we are sorry we let you down. Your comments will be reviewed with our team to ensure we focus on correcting and preventing such mistakes. We hope you will give us an opportunity in the future to regain your trust.

Troy
Assistant General Manager

Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

Beautifully renovated hotel. Easy check-in and check-out with courteous staff looking to make our stay as comfy as possible. We had a great night of sleep in very comfortable beds with down pillows and comforters. Very clean and modern. Highly recommend and will stay here again in the future.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family