“Rates a Zero.”

Cuisines: Pizza
Description: (423) 625-8909
Description: (423) 625-8909
Reviewed 24 August 2016 via mobile

We've ordered take out a few times from here and the pizzas were always good. We stopped by last Sunday night after exploring the surrounding area because we wanted the salad bar with our pizza. The list of disappointments are as follows.
Had to wait to be seated though there was only one other couple in the place.
Girl who sat / served us was wearing a ponytail and it was swinging all over the place, including the prep area.
The salad bar was missing several key items which were replaced by duplicate items & wedged lemons.
When our pizza arrived it looked like a child put it together. The pan crust was obviously from the day before, or older, and was soggy.
As we were finishing up a person came around filling the parmigiano shakers by holding them over a bucket and scooping it in. Never wiped them off. Then to get the excess off they banged it several times inside the bucket. Has to violate health codes.
Needless to say, this Pizza Hut has lost our business. Dine there at your own risk.

Reviewed 28 July 2016 via mobile

My husband ordered two medium pizzas. I stopped on my way through town to pick them up then drove 20 more minutes home. I waited at the counter for 5-10 before someone even acknowledged me. An employee, Rachel finally came to the counter to look up our order and I paid. She said the pizzas just went in the oven. I sat on the bench and waited. A few minutes later she said here you go ( I was the only one waiting at the time) and I said thank you and left. I got home 20 minutes later. We had the wrong pizzas! My husband called and spoke with Lisa who said she called for Chapman but I just took the pizzas and took off. She told my husband we could come get the pizzas & hung up. I called her back because we are 20 minutes away. She made excuses and blamed me for the mistake-very unprofessional. At first, Lisa tried to insinuate she was the store manager even though she's not the store manager. She argued, was hateful, and put the blame on me. She even had me hold on so she could get Rachel to back her up that a name was called out for that pizza. No name was called. No one else was even there. The girl just said here's your pizza. Would you think she was talking to you if you were the only person there?!
Another thing-- when I walked outside to leave, the delivery person was getting out of her vehicle smoking! At least I didn't have pizza delivered.

1  Thank joyceegarne
Reviewed 17 August 2015 via mobile

This place has some serious issues, they always seem to be seriously understaffed. The waitress was nice and helpful though not well trained and food was good but it takes forever to get your food. We waited probably 35 minutes or so on a personal pan pizza and there probably wasn't 5 people there eating and this isn't the first time. Not well ran at all.

1  Thank TimTN
Reviewed 19 April 2015 via mobile

This pizza Hut is average. Pizza is usually hot and tasty. The only thing is sometimes it takes forever to get your order.

Reviewed 3 March 2015 via mobile

I called to have pizza delivered 5.7 miles from pizza hut in Newport and got a call back saying that we were out of their range of delivery. Really? Why have a delivery driver if they are limited to go not even two miles down the road. Then we call back and got oh I'm sorry would u like a carry out instead. the employees need to learn more about their work I kept getting um I'm not sure, or I don't know. Where I work u never tell a customer I don't know. I will never call to place a order nor go to this restraunt.

Been to Pizza Hut? Share your experiences!